News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Bullyland Protochirotherium

Started by Lone Trike, August 08, 2018, 10:13:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lone Trike

Hey Guys! If you´re interested in obtaining the Bullyland Protochirotherium, I have an offer for you. The figure was made exclusively for the museum in Wolfhagen, which is part of the "Geopark Grenzwelten"  (it´s an association of Geology and Paleontology related places of interest her in northern Hessen, Germany). I was asked to sell the remainder of stock, so I´m basically sitting at the source here. I can´t sell them on my Etsy store, because they are neither handmade nor vintage. So I just post it here. That´s also the reason, why I can only accept Paypal transactions for this!

So if you´re interested just send me a message or write me at [email protected]

price is 16 € per piece, plus shipping (around 5€ for Germany and 6,20€ / 7,50 $US internationally)

model kits available at: Instagram at LoneTrikeStudio Shapeways

ceratopsian

Libraraptor

Already a classic figure! They probably do still have many of them in Wolfhagen.  The overall number of figures prouced was 2000.

Lanthanotus

The one in the fisrt photo looks as if it was molded with the base and colored together with it, is that correct? Cause mine is just pegged into its base (better to say "was" as I freed it from thos restraintes :D).

BrontoScorpio

Libraraptor

Quote from: Lanthanotus on August 08, 2018, 08:49:40 PM
The one in the fisrt photo looks as if it was molded with the base and colored together with it, is that correct? Cause mine is just pegged into its base (better to say "was" as I freed it from thos restraintes :D).

I do not think there were two versions.  I guess the base tends to twist and deform,  pushing the figure out of the trace 'trackway '. I guess the model was painted with the animal already being mounted to the base.

Lone Trike

Quote from: Libraraptor on August 08, 2018, 11:04:48 PM
Quote from: Lanthanotus on August 08, 2018, 08:49:40 PM

I do not think there were two versions.  I guess the base tends to twist and deform,  pushing the figure out of the trace 'trackway '. I guess the model was painted with the animal already being mounted to the base.

I can confirm that! They are all pegged into the base and , like Libraraptor said, painted while already mounted on the base.

Quote from: Libraraptor on August 08, 2018, 07:12:52 PM
Already a classic figure! They probably do still have many of them in Wolfhagen.  The overall number of figures prouced was 2000.

Yes, there are few hundreds left! But so far they only sell them locally at the museum store.

RobinGoodfellow

Thank you very much for the opportunity, Lone Trike   :D
I already have one in my collection but I will use the one from you for a "Garratt-ization"  ;)
I'm a Rauisuchian fan  8)
^-^

Lone Trike

avatar_RobinGoodfellow @RobinGoodfellow you´re welcome! I could send it directly to Martin Garratt, if you already have an appointment with him. That way you could save some shipping costs, I guess.

RobinGoodfellow

Quote from: Lone Trike on August 10, 2018, 10:29:22 AM
avatar_RobinGoodfellow @RobinGoodfellow you´re welcome! I could send it directly to Martin Garratt, if you already have an appointment with him. That way you could save some shipping costs, I guess.

Thanks a lot  for your kind offer but I have other items to send to Martin alongside the Bullyland... ^-^

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.