News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Yuncking

Started by Lizerd, September 11, 2018, 08:23:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lizerd

Many of you (and by many I mean literally nobody) have wondered, what is yuncking and how do I yunck? Well here is how. Find a body of water, hop in and say YUNCK, like a frog, but deeper. While older yunckers did ponds for safety we allow any body of water. So have fun, hop in a lake and scare every thing in the area with loud and unearthly YUNCKS  ;D
(This is a bad idea  :)) )
If you wonder where I'm active now, you can find me here- http://www.lustria-online.com/members/lizerd.17772/
It's been a good run here

IrritatorRaji

Lizerd

You get the idea  :))
Just say YUNCK really loudly
If you wonder where I'm active now, you can find me here- http://www.lustria-online.com/members/lizerd.17772/

Loon

I feel like sludge is going to spill out of my mouth if I do that.

Syndicate Bias

This post is kinda insensitive considering some of us don't have the vocal range to go that low or are unable to jump due to disabilities i suggest you reconsider yuncking as its a very limiting activity only normies can do if they wish. Admin could you please remove such offensive material from this Holy place?

Ravonium

In my religion, yuncking is considered satanic, so stop yuncking people, or you're going to hell  :P

Lizerd

Quote from: Syndicate Bias on September 12, 2018, 05:49:45 AM
This post is kinda insensitive considering some of us don't have the vocal range to go that low or are unable to jump due to disabilities i suggest you reconsider yuncking as its a very limiting activity only normies can do if they wish. Admin could you please remove such offensive material from this Holy place?
Wait people here can't jump? You don't need to go low. Just say YUNCK loudly
Quote from: Ravonium on September 12, 2018, 06:16:39 AM
In my religion, yuncking is considered satanic, so stop yuncking people, or you're going to hell  :P
You make me sad. YUNCK  :))

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.