News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Dreaming of new dinosaur figures

Started by Irritation, October 01, 2018, 02:55:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Irritation

Have any of you had dreams where certain toy companies made figures that haven't really been made yet? That has happened to me several times.

Brocc21

Yes. And every time I wake up it hurts. Not a specific figure but I was just given an entire collection, of every figure I've ever wanted. The Schleich replica Saurus  allo (the big one). The Carnegie baby apatosaurus to complement my adult. Just every thing including some dog figure for some reason. Also the dream felt nice, I was all cozy and warm. Then I woke up, and had to go to school and it was cold and I was legitimately sad man.
"Boy do I hate being right all the time."

Irritation

Quote from: Brocc21 on October 01, 2018, 03:24:25 AM
Yes. And every time I wake up it hurts. Not a specific figure but I was just given an entire collection, of every figure I've ever wanted. The Schleich replica Saurus  allo (the big one). The Carnegie baby apatosaurus to complement my adult. Just every thing including some dog figure for some reason. Also the dream felt nice, I was all cozy and warm. Then I woke up, and had to go to school and it was cold and I was legitimately sad man.
Mine were mostly about figures that didn't exist such as a Papo Edmontosaurus with a pinkish red color and a blue Schleich Suchomimus. The only exception was a Papo Therizinosaurus as that actually came true later on.

Shonisaurus

I dreamed once that they made a figure of gorgosaurus the Safari brand. On another occasion I dreamed of a paraceratherium (although it is not a dinosaur) and phorusrhacos in a toy figure but as perfect as a resin figure and in this case the dream became a nightmare since I did not have enough money to pay them in the store and I left some of the money in my wallet to keep it and not sell it to another buyer, since it was the last figure they had left.

On other occasions in dreamed that they told me in the Shop of the Museum of Natural Sciences in Madrid that they had received a multitude of dinosaurs and different prehistoric animals and to my disgrace I could not buy them all. I felt a sense of anguish in the dream in the sense that I felt helpless to not be able to buy prehistoric animal figures so beautiful because I did not have enough money.

When I was a child from four to ten years old, I often dreamed that I had dinosaurs and prehistoric animals in my hands (they had given them to me for Christmas) and I was excited and just when I was going to touch them, they would evaporate and then I would wake up from sleep. They are terrible and frustrating experiences.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.