News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Syndicate Bias' Trades/Sales thread

Started by Syndicate Bias, October 01, 2018, 04:27:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Syndicate Bias

Trade or Buy (Updates every now and then)

PNSO Nick the Ceratosaurus with box $50
Papo Brachiosaurus (mint condition) $45
Papo Apatosaurus (mint condition) $20 
Papo Iguanodon $20
Papo Quetzalcoatlus $20

Added:

Altered original Vitae Giganotosaurus with base and box included, I don't have a price on it yet.

Syndicate Bias

Syndicate Bias

Syndicate Bias

Update coming with more listings and pictures

Loon

Loon

Syndicate Bias

Not sure yet it cost me a bit over $100 when I got it but since it's not like how I got it $65 give or take besides any trade offers since it's still well taken care of and has no leaning to it.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.