News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

JW:FK Spinosaurus?

Started by Archosauria, October 14, 2018, 01:02:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Archosauria

Hey everyone, I've been collecting the JW:FK figures over the past few months and the next figure I've been wanting to get my hands on is the Spinosaurus. Thing is, it was never stocked at my local Targets and I never saw it online for a reasonable price.
I apparently chose the wrong figure to pursue, because it just got discontinued just a short while back. Target no longer wanted to sell the figure for some reason.

Anywho, I heard rumors that the Smyth's store chain over in the UK is still selling them. I was wondering if maybe one of you kind folks across the sea could perhaps send me one? I would cover the initial purchase cost as well as shipping. I believe  the whole order would end up being approximately 40-50 pounds.

I will only accept payment through PayPal.com.

Thank you in advance!  :))
"Dinosaurs may be extinct from the face of the earth, but they are alive and well in our imaginations"

-Steve Miller

IrritatorRaji

In the UK the Spinosaurus is a Smyths exclusive. They were bountiful once but now the figures are trickling into the stores.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.