News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Dino Park Fundraiser

Started by Blade-of-the-Moon, October 23, 2018, 07:04:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blade-of-the-Moon

So the electricians were able to get power back the front of the park and the ponds here.  They haven't run any to the Velociraptor Pen still and haven't run any lights to the dig site so no audio over the park either.   They sent me a bill last week. Just shy of 19,000.00 Our patron was looking at a max of 10,000.00 which I told them about several times.  Now I'm stuck trying to find funds to pay this.

I will be selling off some things, PM me if you've been looking for something I've too much to list really.  Will be looking for fair prices.

I have some Kaiyodo ( mostly large vinyl ), Schleich ( older semi-rare ), Bullyland, Collecta, Malcolm Mlodoch dinos, Kinto/Dinostoreus ,  Tsukuda, Tyco I do have the Tamba sauropod, Dinosaur Train, Disney's Dinosaur,  The Good Dinosaur, a Sega Stego kitbash from Shane Foulkes, a couple Mega Bloks Dino eggs figures, lots of little odds and ends.

As I send lists of items to members I'm just copy/pasting them here :

Malcolm Mlodoch 1:40 Spino and Suchomimus
Wild Safari Sucho
Safari Carnegie custom paint 1:40 Spinosaurus
Wild Safari Spino
CollectA Icthyovenator
CollectA Irritator
Shapeways 1:40 Spinosaurus painted by Martin Garratt
Kaiyodo Mini Carnotaurus
Disney Dinosaur big electronic Carnotaur
Disney Dinosaur skelechangers neera in danger set with Neera/iguanodon and Carnotaur

Lanthanotus

Hi Chris,

I read you're post yesterday, did not respond though as it seems a lot from the forum did not. Damn bummer about all this, I feel for you. Dropped a drop in the ocean via paypal and I encourage everyone to do so, even if you, as me, will probably never have the chance to see the park in person. It's a great thing you did there and worth to be supported.

Best of luck!
Dennis

PS: Chris, you may add your paypal address/stuff for people who want to support you ;)

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: Lanthanotus on October 23, 2018, 09:37:52 PM
Hi Chris,

I read you're post yesterday, did not respond though as it seems a lot from the forum did not. Damn bummer about all this, I feel for you. Dropped a drop in the ocean via paypal and I encourage everyone to do so, even if you, as me, will probably never have the chance to see the park in person. It's a great thing you did there and worth to be supported.

Best of luck!
Dennis

PS: Chris, you may add your paypal address/stuff for people who want to support you ;)

Thanks bud, much appreciated! paypal is [email protected] or use our gofundme :  https://www.gofundme.com/backyard-terrors-dino-park-electric

Blade-of-the-Moon

Lots of pics here, PM for pricing :

Blade-of-the-Moon

Lots of rare items here, just let me know what your interested in/looking for.  I'll post more pics as I get time.

Blade-of-the-Moon

Haven't had a lot of interest here, I'm probably going to take some items to ebay starting in December. 

Blade-of-the-Moon

Shonisaurus

I like Kaiyodo's mega vinyl triceratops but the price is too much for me as it is logical to be a huge figure is usually more expensive product.

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: Shonisaurus on December 20, 2018, 07:49:09 AM
I like Kaiyodo's mega vinyl triceratops but the price is too much for me as it is logical to be a huge figure is usually more expensive product.

All the ones on eBay were over 200.00 and from Japan, so I reduced mine since it's "used" and offered free shipping.  I think 150.00 should be good, but I dropped it more to sure, if it goes up from there it's fine by me.

Blade-of-the-Moon

Blade-of-the-Moon

Kaiyodo Chasmosaurus Display Model https://www.ebay.com/itm/223307559009

Martin Garratt painted Shapeways Spinosaurus https://www.ebay.com/itm/223307571205

Blade-of-the-Moon

Re-listed the fauna casts pieces with new prices/offers and a couple others.

Blade-of-the-Moon

eBay auctions have a few days left, been getting a lot of low offers. :/

Sold the Dinostoreus/Foulkes Allosaurus

Lots more left, feel free to inquire about anything you don't see listed.  Just an FYI I'm not looking for the highest prices but neither will I tolerate cheap sales, somewhere in the middle that is fair is my goal.  I'm also more likely to price something higher that I like or am nostalgic about because it's really hard letting go.  That said I understand I have to part with some things. 

Here is a  " lot" of various pieces I culled recently :

Catalogs are 10.00 each or 30.00 for the lot shipped. 
Figure lot is 100.00 shipped for all or I will piece out.

Blade-of-the-Moon

Added some ebay listings including a Bullyland Plateosaurus and a Bullyland Liliensternus

Blade-of-the-Moon

few things sold more going up!

Blade-of-the-Moon

Favorite items for sale, new in box or package.

Favorite 2016 Dino Dinosaur Expo guanlong vs yinlong 39.00 plus shipping

Favorite Yutyrannus the duel 37.00 plus shipping

Favorite Baryonyx 34.00 plus shipping

Favorite Neovenator 34.00 plus shipping

Favorite Concavenator and Pelicanimimus 40.00 plus shipping

Favorite Guanlong VS Yinlong 39.00 plus shipping

Favorite Redondasaurus vs Coelophysis 40.00 plus shipping

I still have the majority of my Malcolm Mlodoch models up for grabs as well.