News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Papo - new for 2019

Started by Syndicate Bias, October 25, 2018, 04:57:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shonisaurus

So, that means that in the order I've reserved several DTF members will come with an additional dinosaur, maybe a little dinosaur? Or is it perhaps the announcement of the revelation of a Christmas edition 2019?

MLMjp

Quote from: Shonisaurus on April 04, 2019, 04:09:53 PM
So, that means that in the order I've reserved several DTF members will come with an additional dinosaur, maybe a little dinosaur? Or is it perhaps the announcement of the revelation of a Christmas edition 2019?
It doesn't mean anything, is just Killekor dreaming. We don't know anything, we will see what we will get when they announce it.

Ceratosaurus

Quote from: MLMjp on April 04, 2019, 04:16:45 PM
Quote from: Shonisaurus on April 04, 2019, 04:09:53 PM
It doesn't mean anything, is just Killekor dreaming. We don't know anything, we will see what we will get when they announce it.

Maybe it'll come as a gift set with a Giganotosaurus! Lol

Realistically it's just a Spino. A good one too. Just be happy they came out with that after it looked like it was gonna be a slow year.
My Prehistoric Figure Collection - https://www.flickr.com/photos/115416096@N07/albums

Syndicate Bias

I have reasons to believe that we won't get a Giganotosaurus for at least another 5 years. Let's just scratch that one off the list

Shonisaurus

Perhaps for economic reasons and because sincerely a Giganotosaurus (it is a large theropod) of solid PVC would be very expensive for Papo, so I think it will be difficult (although not impossible) to do so in the near future. They have enough with the spinosaurus sales experiment in a limited version. We hope Papo will prosper as a company, we need it and in my case I would not want it to disappear like Bullyland and Battat. The more varied companies of dinosaurs and prehistoric animals there are in the market much better.

I am satisfied with the 2019 spinosaurus, even if it is going to be commercialized in October of this year, as Miron says of urzeitshop.

oscars_dinos

Quote from: Shonisaurus on April 04, 2019, 07:48:36 PM
Perhaps for economic reasons and because sincerely a Giganotosaurus (it is a large theropod) of solid PVC would be very expensive for Papo, so I think it will be difficult (although not impossible) to do so in the near future. They have enough with the spinosaurus sales experiment in a limited version. We hope Papo will prosper as a company, we need it and in my case I would not want it to disappear like Bullyland and Battat. The more varied companies of dinosaurs and prehistoric animals there are in the market much better.

I am satisfied with the 2019 spinosaurus, even if it is going to be commercialized in October of this year, as Miron says of urzeitshop.

by commercialized do you mean not limited edition

Shonisaurus

Quote from: imnewhere on April 05, 2019, 12:18:06 AM
Quote from: Shonisaurus on April 04, 2019, 07:48:36 PM

by commercialized do you mean not limited edition

Exactly understand that if they made a giganotosaurus the Papo brand would be to market it to all the public (children, collectors and scientists) and would not be in a limited version like the spinosaurus.

Mironimus

New picture of Papos Limited Edition Spinosaurus.

Urzeitshop - dinosaur online shop from germany
https://www.urzeitshop.de/gb/
Telegram: t.me/urzeitshop
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/Urzeitshop

Nimravus

It looks amazing! :o
Any news about the price?

LeapingLaelaps

I've preordered this guy, and I've got the PNSO Spino coming in the mail soon
My Spino addiction is being well fed

PhilSauria

I think that I have a better chance of seeing one of these on my shelves (especially since I am on a list at Mini Zoo!) than I do of getting hold of the also extraordinary PNSO Spinosaurus, unfortunately. Funny how some figures just seem to come out from multiple brands at about the same time.

Shonisaurus

Miron has delighted us with a new photograph of this great carnivorous theropod. Honestly for me it is for now the best spinosaurus made in the PVC market and I feel for other brands, I know it is a repetitive and repetitive opinion of mine but I am more and more in love with this great spinosaurus from Papo 2019. I have ordered two spinosaurus from Papo, because I want to have a couple for my collection one of everythingdinosaur.co.uk (reservations on this website are closed) and another on urzeitshop.de I can not stop daydreaming in this figure, as in the pentaceratops of it brand as well as other figures of other toy brands that have been revealed this year.

Syndicate Bias

https://www.happyhentoys.com/papo-55077-spinosaurus-new-2019.html

They didn't waste any time pricing it lmao

1/20 Scale sounds off considering the physical pictures

oscars_dinos

No change or update on when it will be sold?

Syndicate Bias

HappyHenToys and DD have it at September release. American retailers tend to be late when it comes to papo.

Everything Dinosaur is uncertain as of now.
But I suspect earlier than September

oscars_dinos

Quote from: Syndicate Bias on April 08, 2019, 03:34:13 AM
HappyHenToys and DD have it at September release. American retailers tend to be late when it comes to papo.

its still confirmed to be a limited release tho right??? sorry I haven't been keeping up

pako

Quote from: imnewhere on April 09, 2019, 03:17:38 AM
Quote from: Syndicate Bias on April 08, 2019, 03:34:13 AM

its still confirmed to be a limited release tho right??? sorry I haven't been keeping up

Yep I'd like to know too if it's def gonna be a limited release. Would be really bad luck to miss it as I live in France...

Reptilia

It's been told hundreds of times that is limited, we can't know if that means the sculpt won't be produced anymore after the initial run or if they're going to resell it sometime in the future, or maybe put out a standard release with a different colour scheme. It's up to you guys, better grab one when released if you're worried about the limited edition thing.

Syndicate Bias

Tienda de dinosaurios on FB said it will be a 1000 limited run.

Killekor

Thanks for the information, Syndicate Bias! I'm happy to know that this is a real limited edition and that there will be only 1000 models available, exactly as REBOR's Club Selection line. I'm personally fond of the "limited edition" idea.

Killekor
Bigger than a camarasaurus,
and with a bite more stronger that the T-Rex bite,
Ticamasaurus is certainly the king of the Jurassic period.

With Balaur feet, dromaeosaurus bite, microraptor wings, and a terrible poison, the Deinoraptor Dromaeonychus is a lethal enemy for the most ferocious hybrid too.

My Repaints Thread: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5104.0

My Art And Sculptures Thread: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5170

My Dioramas Thread: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5195.0

My Collection Thread: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5438

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: