News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Gothmog the Werewolf's Selling Thread

Started by Gothmog the Baryonyx, October 29, 2018, 02:11:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gothmog the Baryonyx

New batch for sale, also posted on facebook a few days ago, a few have already sold (and been posted) so separate photos of those are not included. I am in the UK. After a week or so, I will be be putting stuff on eBay.

New batch, selling as a bundle only. £70 for lot
Carnegie by Safari Ltd Dinosaurs:
Diplodocus 2006/8
Apatosaurus adult & baby
Albertosaurus
Euoplocephalus
Styracosaurus

Can provide further images if needed.
I was waiting for the Eofauna Diplodocus to arrive from ED first just so I had a box long enough to ship this. The certain Safari reveal was a nice bonus.
Megalosaurus, Iguanodon, Archaeopteryx, Cetiosaurus, Compsognathus, Hadrosaurus, Brontosaurus, Tyrannosaurus, Triceratops, Albertosaurus, Herrerasaurus, Stenonychosaurus, Deinonychus, Maiasaura, Carnotaurus, Baryonyx, Argentinosaurus, Sinosauropteryx, Microraptor, Citipati, Mei, Tianyulong, Kulindadromeus, Zhenyuanlong, Yutyrannus, Borealopelta, Caihong

Gothmog the Baryonyx

Beasts of the Mesozoic Velociraptor and Papo Ceratosaurus are currently on hold.
Megalosaurus, Iguanodon, Archaeopteryx, Cetiosaurus, Compsognathus, Hadrosaurus, Brontosaurus, Tyrannosaurus, Triceratops, Albertosaurus, Herrerasaurus, Stenonychosaurus, Deinonychus, Maiasaura, Carnotaurus, Baryonyx, Argentinosaurus, Sinosauropteryx, Microraptor, Citipati, Mei, Tianyulong, Kulindadromeus, Zhenyuanlong, Yutyrannus, Borealopelta, Caihong

Gothmog the Baryonyx

BotM Velociraptor sold.
Papo Ceratosaurus sold.

Gothmog the Baryonyx

Removed

Gothmog the Baryonyx

Removed.

Gothmog the Baryonyx

Quote from: Gothmog the Baryonyx on November 10, 2018, 02:34:42 AM
I got these in lots and I am offering them cheap. I may give them out for free (plus postage) when you buy another figure, even if that figure is smaller than the free one.

I should note that the Papo "Velociraptor" appears to have been partially repainted.

Gothmog the Baryonyx

All removed currently. See above.

Gothmog the Baryonyx

Updated. Pics at request or in near future.

Gothmog the Baryonyx

Updated again 22/02/2020
Prices reduced and some more figures added.
Pics to follow once my Marvel figurines on eBay have sold which should be next week.

Gothmog the Baryonyx

Updated again, added Walking with Dinosaurs Utahraptor and a few more Safarisaurs, and lowered a few more prices again.

Gothmog the Baryonyx

Stegotyranno420

Gothmog the Baryonyx

Quote from: Stegotyranno on May 05, 2020, 09:55:30 PM
May i see the Safari Giganotosaurs
At the moment due to the Corronavirus situation, I will only be selling to the UK, but I may provide photos soon.

The list of figures I am selling has changed a little since I wrote the list, but i wasn't planning on writing it until i had the photos.

Stegotyranno420

Quote from: Gothmog the Baryonyx on May 08, 2020, 01:40:40 AM
Quote from: Stegotyranno on May 05, 2020, 09:55:30 PM
May i see the Safari Giganotosaurs
At the moment due to the Corronavirus situation, I will only be selling to the UK, but I may provide photos soon.

The list of figures I am selling has changed a little since I wrote the list, but i wasn't planning on writing it until i had the photos.
Doh! I live in the US. Would you be able to put it on hold until the corona thing ends

Gothmog the Baryonyx

That bundle sold too

Gothmog the Baryonyx

Mr. Bump has entered the conversation  :)

New batch for sale, see first post

Gothmog the Baryonyx

3 have been sold elsewhere, 2 on facebook, 1 on ebay

Gothmog the Baryonyx

New batch for sale (already some of the best sold elsewhere)

Gothmog the Baryonyx

Gothmog the Baryonyx

Added some bundle options, added price for Spinosaurus, put Diplodocus on hold.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: