News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Cute baby Stegosaurus sculpt

Started by Albertosaurus, October 29, 2018, 06:04:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Albertosaurus

Ok, I know is not anatomically a "baby", but you know, I was looking for this cute style. I would say that is just a stylized adult. Anyways, I am planning a series of dinosaurs in this same style. I already made a 3D printed test and it looks great in hand. I will make them available at some point in the near future.

Lanthanotus

I am certainly not the type of collector drawn to cartoonish dinosaur figures, but the design is really cool, like the head especially. It would also make a great star in a movie or series :)

Grazatron

Are you planning on doing anymore of these? Also, if your selling them, how much? I made an account for this!

Gothmog the Baryonyx

Very mischievous expression on its face.
Megalosaurus, Iguanodon, Archaeopteryx, Cetiosaurus, Compsognathus, Hadrosaurus, Brontosaurus, Tyrannosaurus, Triceratops, Albertosaurus, Herrerasaurus, Stenonychosaurus, Deinonychus, Maiasaura, Carnotaurus, Baryonyx, Argentinosaurus, Sinosauropteryx, Microraptor, Citipati, Mei, Tianyulong, Kulindadromeus, Zhenyuanlong, Yutyrannus, Borealopelta, Caihong

Blade-of-the-Moon

Albertosaurus

Quote from: Grazatron on October 30, 2018, 12:31:22 AM
Are you planning on doing anymore of these? Also, if your selling them, how much? I made an account for this!

Sure! I have plans for more species. The next one is going to be most likely a Camarasaurus. I am focusing on the production of another figure right now, once that one is out and depending on the success, I will go ahead with this guys. So I hope to make them available as resin copies at some point.
Here is a pic of a first 3D print, very rough and unpolished. Lots of suction marks over the surface and support marks, but just to have an idea of the final size. I want them to be quite small in size. For this reason I expect the price to be low per unit.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.