News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Favorite Saurolophus Wanted

Started by Gothmog the Baryonyx, November 01, 2018, 01:46:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gothmog the Baryonyx

So it's definitely a long shot, but does anyone have a spare Osaka Museum Exclusive Saurolophus that they'd be willing to part with, preferably at a price I wouldn't have to sell a kidney to pay for?
Megalosaurus, Iguanodon, Archaeopteryx, Cetiosaurus, Compsognathus, Hadrosaurus, Brontosaurus, Tyrannosaurus, Triceratops, Albertosaurus, Herrerasaurus, Stenonychosaurus, Deinonychus, Maiasaura, Carnotaurus, Baryonyx, Argentinosaurus, Sinosauropteryx, Microraptor, Citipati, Mei, Tianyulong, Kulindadromeus, Zhenyuanlong, Yutyrannus, Borealopelta, Caihong

brettnj

I've sold dozens of them in the last two years and just let go of my last (along with my last tamba titanis) a few months ago. I still have the tarbosaurus and I of course have the baryonyx and neovenator (and a last complete set of the five dueling pairs).

We are always looking for more on websites, etc., so if you'd like to be contacted if we find one (You'd, I think, be first on our list to get one.), please PM.

Thanks.
Brett

Gothmog the Baryonyx

I think I bought your last Tambatitanis (or near enough) and I have the others as well from you. I didn't realise you had any Saurolophus's earlier. I will email you to joint the waitlist, but I thought there wasn't any more left new anywhere.
Megalosaurus, Iguanodon, Archaeopteryx, Cetiosaurus, Compsognathus, Hadrosaurus, Brontosaurus, Tyrannosaurus, Triceratops, Albertosaurus, Herrerasaurus, Stenonychosaurus, Deinonychus, Maiasaura, Carnotaurus, Baryonyx, Argentinosaurus, Sinosauropteryx, Microraptor, Citipati, Mei, Tianyulong, Kulindadromeus, Zhenyuanlong, Yutyrannus, Borealopelta, Caihong

brettnj

None left at the venue, correct. But they turn up occasionally on YAJ, etc.

Brett

Blade-of-the-Moon

What price would you be looking to pay?  I have one out of package, I do still like it , but I'm in need of funds to keep our park here open. 

Gothmog the Baryonyx

Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on November 11, 2018, 05:34:16 PM
What price would you be looking to pay?  I have one out of package, I do still like it , but I'm in need of funds to keep our park here open.
Hi, I'm currently waiting to buy one from avatar_Halichoeres @Halichoeres but I hope you get your funds. Your park sounds great. Do you have photos of it in the forum?

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: Gothmog the Baryonyx on November 11, 2018, 06:46:23 PM
Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on November 11, 2018, 05:34:16 PM
Hi, I'm currently waiting to buy one from avatar_Halichoeres @Halichoeres but I hope you get your funds. Your park sounds great. Do you have photos of it in the forum?

Yeah just check out my art thread, if not there my DA account has some pics : https://www.deviantart.com/blade-of-the-moon

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.