News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

PNSO new for 2019

Started by Dinojunior, November 14, 2018, 03:00:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dino Scream3232

Just got the Ceratosaurus in last night. It is phenomenal. Truly a massive model. The paint does vary from the very bright prototype photos we were shown but the color scheme really works on it. Should have the Amargasaurus in today hopefully. I did a video review on the Ceratosaurus if anyone is interested.
https://youtu.be/OKPl72Z-Gr4

cooksonia

Happy birthday to me! Ordered PNSO Mamenchi, Cerato, Mosa, Opthalma and  Amarga from Ali Express - hooray

cooksonia

Opthalmosaurus arrived today! Just over a week from ordering

Loon

Is the ceratosaurus supposed to have free shipping to the us on Amazon? Its showing me $10 for shipping.

Dino Scream3232

Quote from: Loon on February 22, 2019, 09:04:43 PM
Is the ceratosaurus supposed to have free shipping to the us on Amazon? Its showing me $10 for shipping.
Seems the $10 shipping is new avatar_Loon @Loon. When I ordered mine a few weeks ago it was free shipping. Also most of the new models seem to be bouncing in and out of prime too. When I ordered the Amargasaurus it wasn't on prime yet. But now it is. And also the Amargasaurus is phenomenal!! https://youtu.be/2u7UsMmbTfY

Blade-of-the-Moon

Just received the Mosasaur. Whoever thought this model is hollow vinyl ..hah!  It's not resin, more like Papo rubber but it's solid. I would guess a good two pounds or so?  Not thrilled with the blue glitter paint but  everything else is stellar.

Syndicate Bias

Quote from: Dino Scream3232 on February 22, 2019, 09:55:38 PM
Quote from: Loon on February 22, 2019, 09:04:43 PM
Seems the $10 shipping is new avatar_Loon @Loon. When I ordered mine a few weeks ago it was free shipping. Also most of the new models seem to be bouncing in and out of prime too. When I ordered the Amargasaurus it wasn't on prime yet. But now it is. And also the Amargasaurus is phenomenal!! https://youtu.be/2u7UsMmbTfY

Its new yea. It just turned to 10 a couple days ago. I can't say I'm not surprised the Ceratosaurus comes in a massive box. Makes sense why they must've made shipping cost this time around unlike their other figures which aren't as massive

Shonisaurus

Fortunately, my PNSO mosasaurus arrived without problems and is a great figure, perhaps the best of its kind. On the other hand the amargasaurus is on its way due to an incident with the Chinese customs service (there was confusion at the time of shipment due to the Chinese New Year). I count the days to have in my shelves this beautiful figure, for me the best amargasaurus made to date by any toy and resin dinosaur company.

ceratopsian

My Amargasaurus arrived two days ago. There was a little worry when Amazon told me a delivery had been attempted - there was no "missed you" card and anyway we were in at the reported time. Amazon was incorrect. It was being held until I paid VAT. So all well. It's a beautiful figure and very high quality. I just wish his toe nails were not so brilliantly pale. Accuracy regarding the front feet aside, they shouldn't be that spotlessly gleaming when he is walking over a muddy shore. He looks fresh from the nail parlour!  But that quibble aside, he's wonderful. Carefully painted and I love the colour scheme. A prized possession!

cooksonia

Mamenchisaurus arrived today. Quick service from Aliexpress

Syndicate Bias

Ceratosaurus ordered Sunday and arrived Thursday from Amazon. I checked history. Can confirm it takes 4-5 days for PNSO to ship to U.S if anyone is worried about long shipping times

Minmiminime

That's pretty quick! I'm still waiting for ED to get their shipment, it seems to be taking. An. Age. :o I've got a feeling the PNSO figures are going to land at the same time as the first batch of CollectA figures and the "Killer Queen"!
"You can have all the dinosaurs you want my love, providing we have enough space"

Syndicate Bias

Quote from: Minmiminime on February 24, 2019, 08:11:57 AM
That's pretty quick! I'm still waiting for ED to get their shipment, it seems to be taking. An. Age. :o I've got a feeling the PNSO figures are going to land at the same time as the first batch of CollectA figures and the "Killer Queen"!

Yea I was surprised considering it shipped from China.

cooksonia

Mosasaurus and Armargasaurus arrived today. Ordered without box so a bit cheaper. Still comes with all the foam packing from the box

KeU

Seems like Doyle version 2 has paint improvements as well.
Which is the biggest complaint from the 1st release.

Ceratosaurus

Quote from: KeU on February 26, 2019, 03:38:07 PM
Seems like Doyle version 2 has paint improvements as well.
Which is the biggest complaint from the 1st release.
For those who haven't seen this yet.
https://youtu.be/CK7aDnPmWGs
My Prehistoric Figure Collection - https://www.flickr.com/photos/115416096@N07/albums

Shonisaurus

In the repainted PNSO Doyle triceratops an improvement is seen in all aspects. I congratulate you on your acquisition and thank you for the beautiful video.

KeU

Good to see PNSO improving their products.
However, the small improvement in paint does not warrant a 2nd Doyle purchase for me.
From their Lucas prototype, it seems like he will have lips and there is a Wilson prototype shown with lips as well.
Maybe we will be seeing a Wilson re-release as well.
Might be likely since the original Wilson is no longer available on Amazon.

cooksonia

I agree, not warranted for me

cooksonia

have the Ceratosaurus now via Aliexpress

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: