News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Thanos

Started by Brocc21, November 19, 2018, 11:52:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brocc21

Welp a new Abelisaur was found in Brazil over the weekend. And yes it's named thanos. And it's not a coincidence. Most of the reconstructions of this new beast have given him purple and gold scales. Along with lined lips. But being an Abelisaur he couldn't snap his fingers. But he wasn't the largest predator. An unamed maniraptorian type creature lived alongside it. Iron maniraptor?
"Boy do I hate being right all the time."

CityRaptor

Jurassic Park is frightning in the dark
All the dinosaurs are running wild
Someone let T. Rex out of his pen
I'm afraid those things'll harm me
'Cause they sure don't act like Barney
And they think that I'm their dinner, not their friend
Oh no

Brocc21

Well frick I never saw that.
"Boy do I hate being right all the time."

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.