News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Is the AAA Gallimimus a desirable figure?

Started by Gothmog the Baryonyx, November 25, 2018, 05:11:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gothmog the Baryonyx

As it says on the tin, I was wondering whether the AAA Gallimimus figure is desirable to anyone as I found one cheap (might've been 50p or £1.00) in a Collector's store (though I haven't bought it, I expect it to still be there). Would anyone be interested?
Megalosaurus, Iguanodon, Archaeopteryx, Cetiosaurus, Compsognathus, Hadrosaurus, Brontosaurus, Tyrannosaurus, Triceratops, Albertosaurus, Herrerasaurus, Stenonychosaurus, Deinonychus, Maiasaura, Carnotaurus, Baryonyx, Argentinosaurus, Sinosauropteryx, Microraptor, Citipati, Mei, Tianyulong, Kulindadromeus, Zhenyuanlong, Yutyrannus, Borealopelta, Caihong

Libraraptor

I hope you have been sent many PM already, for this figure is a very interesting one.

Shonisaurus

That figure is very interesting I bought it from Invicta Hunters and I do not regret having bought it. It is a very successful figure apart from that it is a dinosaur very little worked in the toy market.

Gothmog the Baryonyx

Thank you guys. I haven't had any interest in it yet. I might move it into the sell/trade topic.

If the figure wasn't so shrinkwrapped that it had a massive pelvic bulge (and it had featherier arms) I would've got it to keep for myself as its otherwise a nice figure.
Megalosaurus, Iguanodon, Archaeopteryx, Cetiosaurus, Compsognathus, Hadrosaurus, Brontosaurus, Tyrannosaurus, Triceratops, Albertosaurus, Herrerasaurus, Stenonychosaurus, Deinonychus, Maiasaura, Carnotaurus, Baryonyx, Argentinosaurus, Sinosauropteryx, Microraptor, Citipati, Mei, Tianyulong, Kulindadromeus, Zhenyuanlong, Yutyrannus, Borealopelta, Caihong

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.