News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Collecta T.rex Re Sculpt

Started by Ikessauro, December 02, 2018, 11:59:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ikessauro

Hey guys, I've been researching CollectA and I can't find the release year of the T.rex retooled. It went through a complete change, much like the original Brachiosaurus. The tail was raised and the details were refined. I remember that the subject was discussed once in the forum, but I'm not sure if it was on the V.1 forum. I could not find the thread here. So, both models carry the same number on the CollectA catalogs. Both are 88036.

The older one is the original release from 2007, but the newer model appears for the first time one the 2009 catalog. Although, it doesn't show any identification as "NEW" like other new released from the same year. This makes me suppose that it is either a late 2007 or 2008 release. If anyone has this information, I appreciate the help!  :D ^-^

EDIt: if anyone have this version and can check the date stamped on the model, that'd be great.