News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

DTB Review Schedule

Started by suspsy, December 22, 2018, 12:46:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

suspsy

Also, the majority of the BotM ceratopsians have yet to be reviewed!

http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=7595.0
Untitled by suspsy3, on Flickr

brontosauruschuck

That might have something to do with how much BotM figures cost.

Anyone else doing the Kaiyodo Dinotales Archelon? That's next on my list.

suspsy

Quote from: brontosauruschuck on September 24, 2021, 09:06:50 PM
That might have something to do with how much BotM figures cost.

Anyone else doing the Kaiyodo Dinotales Archelon? That's next on my list.

AFAIK, you're good.

Gothmog the Baryonyx

If I were to do the Zuniceratops, BotM would I need the box for the review still or just the figure?
Megalosaurus, Iguanodon, Archaeopteryx, Cetiosaurus, Compsognathus, Hadrosaurus, Brontosaurus, Tyrannosaurus, Triceratops, Albertosaurus, Herrerasaurus, Stenonychosaurus, Deinonychus, Maiasaura, Carnotaurus, Baryonyx, Argentinosaurus, Sinosauropteryx, Microraptor, Citipati, Mei, Tianyulong, Kulindadromeus, Zhenyuanlong, Yutyrannus, Borealopelta, Caihong

suspsy

Quote from: Gothmog the Baryonyx on September 25, 2021, 01:40:50 AM
If I were to do the Zuniceratops, BotM would I need the box for the review still or just the figure?

If you still have the box, then feel free to touch on it in the review, but if not, that's totally fine.

Faelrin

Could be a while before I see mine (still owe for some), but I'm hoping I can have this taken care of before the year is over, but I had pre-ordered the Zuniceratops, sub-adult Triceratops, Styracosaurus, Monoclonius, Protoceratops, Psittacosaurus, Diabloceratops, Regaliceratops, Pachyrhinosaurus, Centrosaurus, Pentaceratops, and even the adult Triceratops, so if/when the time comes, and I take care of the ones I wanted to do earlier on, I might try to pitch in for the others.
Film Accurate Mattel JW and JP toys list (incl. extended canon species, etc):
http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=6702

Every Single Mainline Mattel Jurassic World Species A-Z; 2024 toys added!:
https://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9974.0

Most produced Paleozoic genera (visual encyclopedia):
https://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9144.0

suspsy

Quote from: Faelrin on September 25, 2021, 05:08:51 AM
Could be a while before I see mine (still owe for some), but I'm hoping I can have this taken care of before the year is over, but I had pre-ordered the Zuniceratops, sub-adult Triceratops, Styracosaurus, Monoclonius, Protoceratops, Psittacosaurus, Diabloceratops, Regaliceratops, Pachyrhinosaurus, Centrosaurus, Pentaceratops, and even the adult Triceratops, so if/when the time comes, and I take care of the ones I wanted to do earlier on, I might try to pitch in for the others.

That would be awesome!

Lynx

Question, would I be able to 'hold a slot' for something like BOTMs Tyrannosaurus Rex (which ships out sometime next year for backers) or do I have to wait for the figure to release?
My apologies if theres a specific thread to talk about this.
An oversized house cat.

suspsy

Both the WWD and the DR T. rex have been reserved by regular reviewers.

Lanthanotus

Upps...wrong thread

Lynx

avatar_suspsy @suspsy Could I hold a slot for the juvie rex then? It's the only other BOTM figure I'm buying along with the WWD Rex. If It's already taken then I apologize.
An oversized house cat.

suspsy

Quote from: Lynx on September 30, 2021, 12:42:19 AM
avatar_suspsy @suspsy Could I hold a slot for the juvie rex then? It's the only other BOTM figure I'm buying along with the WWD Rex. If It's already taken then I apologize.

Sure, don't see why not. Only you may want to remind me again sometime next year.

Lynx

Alrighty, sounds good. I'll put it on my calendar.
An oversized house cat.

callmejoe3

Hello, I'd like to reserve the PNSO Livyatan.

suspsy

Quote from: callmejoe3 on October 07, 2021, 12:16:06 AM

Sorry, it was already reserved.  :(

Availavle PNSO figures are currently Mamenchisaurus, Torvosaurus, and Tylosaurus. If you have any of those, then you are more than welcome to review them!

callmejoe3

Quote from: suspsy on October 07, 2021, 12:50:24 AM
Quote from: callmejoe3 on October 07, 2021, 12:16:06 AM

Sorry, it was already reserved.  :(

Availavle PNSO figures are currently Mamenchisaurus, Torvosaurus, and Tylosaurus. If you have any of those, then you are more than welcome to review them!

Ahh, unfortunately, I don't currently own any of those. Anyways, I'll try to stay tuned for the review for the Livyatan once it gets posted.

BlueKrono

Could I reserve the Marx pot-bellied T. rex, Struthiomimus and Kronosaurus? I'll have some time in the next few months in which to write.
We are accustomed to look upon the shackled form of a conquered monster, but there - there you could look at a thing monstrous and free." - King Kong, 2005

brontosauruschuck

Is anyone doing the DinoWaurs Majungasaurus? If not, may I please reserve it?

suspsy

Okay, I've scrubbed the list because the requested reviews on it had been there for a very long time with nothing being submitted. If you are one of the individuals who made a request and still want to do it, then just reply here again and I'll write it down. In the mean time, I've added the requests from B @brontosauruschuck and avatar_BlueKrono @BlueKrono.

Gwangi

The Marx Struthiomimus (and Iguanodon) was already reserved by dinotoyforum, that was over a year ago but since he's the site owner and has been busy lately I think that request should still be honored.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: