News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Nanmu Studio - new for 2019

Started by Loon, December 28, 2018, 02:03:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: Shonisaurus on April 07, 2019, 11:27:59 AM
avatar_Blade-of-the-Moon @Blade-of-the-Moon As for the indoraptor, you should not alarm me, they sent me an egg with pteranodon, they explained to me that it was a gift to mitigate our wait. On the other hand they told me that tomorrow they will send me the indoraptor of Nanmu Studio. If they do not send it to you tomorrow I think I should not hurry to claim. I get the impression that this Chinese eBay company is serious. I think you should wait until tomorrow, April 8th. That day they will have the Nanmu Studio indoraptor available and they will send it to you.

So you had the same experience? I'm willing to give the benefit of the doubt, but they def should have included a note or a message explaining the situation.   We will see , I was ok before this as they responded swiftly to questions. 

Toasaurus

Quick question what was the listing you bought and how much was it?

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: Toasaurus on April 07, 2019, 05:34:02 PM
Quick question what was the listing you bought and how much was it?

Indoraptor Figure Raptor Statue Dinosaur Model Collector Gift Two Color Nanmu #254094515414

I also received another message.

So again, it says they shipped today, maybe more like prepped for shipping.  I'll apologize to them if everything goes well.

Shonisaurus

For all those members of the forum concerned about the delay of the indoraptor I pass a reply from one of the suppliers of eBay where he tells me that my package is on the way. I simply transmit it to give tranquility. The vast majority of eBay members are serious people. If you have not sent the indoraptor before, it is because it was delayed. I send you the message:

New message from:
"Dear customer,
Sorry to make you waiting a long time.
We have sent your item Indoraptor Figure today, the tracking number is X.
We appreciate your patience.
We will keep tracking this item and make sure it will arrive soon.

If any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best regards."

avatar_Blade-of-the-Moon @Blade-of-the-Moon I had the same experience as you (it was my turn as I told you about a pteranodon coming out of the egg) but I previously informed my eBay supplier and they told me that it was a small gift to compensate for the damage caused to the purchasers of the indoraptor. You can be sure that the Chinese eBay supplier is honest and serious people, be patient, but contact him and he will give you a copy of the mail tracking number.

Blade-of-the-Moon

avatar_Shonisaurus @Shonisaurus  See my post just above yours. 

If all goes well I will apologize for being suspicious and quick to upset. Maybe suggest they let buyers know they are sending these gifts out and what they are. Don't use the ebay auction to mark them as shipped too.    I have had issues in the past ordering from China, wrong size, wrong item, once the truck supposedly caught fire and burned up my dino on it's way to be shipped. Some just never arrive.

Shonisaurus

avatar_Blade-of-the-Moon @Blade-of-the-Moon That's true, I had a bad experience with a Chinese vendor who bought a large size PNSO ophthalmosaurus on eBay from 2019 and they simply sent the package to a different province than mine instead of Madrid they sent it to Malaga. I requested the return to Paypal and they totally reimbursed me the amount. That Chinese seller was expelled from eBay due to the complaints of many customers who had experienced similar situations. In this case more than an Internet scammer I believe in my honest opinion that he was not in his right mind because if you buy by Paypal even by bank account the bank or the entity (Paypal or eBay) returns the amount. But that is not normal except that seller and another who bought a euhelopus of PNSO whose package arrived bruised and the figure with many abrasions and I had to buy another figure to monsterhouse, I have not had any other problem with any other seller and that I have dealt with a multitude of suppliers. But it is true there are scams in the eBay network and there are fixed before buying in the opinions of the customers.

I see that the message also arrived, I'm happy for you, you'll just have to wait for that provider, I can assure you that I've bought it at other times and I have not had any problems with it. It is legit.

Toasaurus

thats great and im not assuming the indoraptor is out now cause im getting is just preorders

Syndicate Bias

I saw pictures of it already on others hands in another forum from China. I believe it's already out but probably on Taobao I could be wrong

mgaguilar

Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on April 07, 2019, 06:07:07 PM
avatar_Shonisaurus @Shonisaurus  See my post just above yours. 

If all goes well I will apologize for being suspicious and quick to upset. Maybe suggest they let buyers know they are sending these gifts out and what they are. Don't use the ebay auction to mark them as shipped too.    I have had issues in the past ordering from China, wrong size, wrong item, once the truck supposedly caught fire and burned up my dino on it's way to be shipped. Some just never arrive.

avatar_Blade-of-the-Moon @Blade-of-the-Moon it's a common tactic to remove the limiters of the buying platform. Most platforms [eBay, Amazon, aliexpress, etc.] have a required "to ship/processing" date by which a package must be sent out by. Many sellers from China often do this bait&switch under a guise as a "free gift." But what the platform does not know is that it is a way to completely bypass the system. Though, we do live in a time with these platforms protecting the consumer often, it is still quite annoying to have to deal with this constantly. I can't tell you how many times I've received a "remote silicon sleeve" in the mail when I was expecting my package instead. Terrible.

They are definitely not gifts.

Toasaurus

Quote from: Syndicate Bias on April 07, 2019, 08:27:56 PM
I saw pictures of it already on others hands in another forum from China. I believe it's already out but probably on Taobao I could be wrong
are they in hand pics andcan i have a link to that i heard theyre on aliexpress to

ITdactyl

avatar_Blade-of-the-Moon @Blade-of-the-Moon , isn't that tracking number the one for your hatchling brachiosaurus?

I don't mean to arouse suspicion.  If they turn out to be a great seller with swift delivery times, then good on them.  But some seller practices really should stop.

Syndicate Bias

Is the carnotaurus nust already available?

Still waiting on the full body pre order they said at the end of Q1.

I think Nanmu will start to break the bank as they start releasing some of the more interesting JW dinos.

PNSO is already hurting me  :'(

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: ITdactyl on April 08, 2019, 01:29:09 AM
avatar_Blade-of-the-Moon @Blade-of-the-Moon , isn't that tracking number the one for your hatchling brachiosaurus?

I don't mean to arouse suspicion.  If they turn out to be a great seller with swift delivery times, then good on them.  But some seller practices really should stop.

Ebay makes a huge pita to look up any details anymore. 

The one above they claim the Indoraptor has been shipped from is  LT530624445CN

The one that was delivered already says it's  ES1000222917603NG01010001F0A

I'm not sure where to go and look that number up though.

ITdactyl

Try this:  https://www.17track.net/en

Copy+paste your tracking number and hit track.
This site has a lot of bad reviews, but I've been using it for years and the tracking report is spot on.

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: ITdactyl on April 08, 2019, 10:19:34 AM
Try this:  https://www.17track.net/en

Copy+paste your tracking number and hit track.
This site has a lot of bad reviews, but I've been using it for years and the tracking report is spot on.

Thanks! Looks like that number was dispatched this morning from China so it seems it's coming.

Andreioli

Looks like Nanmu Studio will also launch a JP3 inspired Spinosaurus soon:
https://tieba.baidu.com/p/6104124459

After W-Dragon and Rebor, that's the 3rd one announced.
Plus the recent and upcoming 5 quadruped Spinosaurus figures, that makes like 8 new Spinosaurus lately.
The spine lizard is becoming more and more popular.

Killekor

Quote from: Andreioli on April 17, 2019, 06:53:42 PM
Looks like Nanmu Studio will also launch a JP3 inspired Spinosaurus soon:
https://tieba.baidu.com/p/6104124459

After W-Dragon and Rebor, that's the 3rd one announced.
Plus the recent and upcoming 5 quadruped Spinosaurus figures, that makes like 8 new Spinosaurus lately.
The spine lizard is becoming more and more popular.

Well, I personally think that the more Spinosaurus figures we have (especially if based on the latest reconstructions), the better!
At this point practically all the brands have now made a "scientific" Spinosaurus figure, except Mattel, Namnu studio (both for obvious reasons), Creative beast and Eofauna, from which I hope one. And I understand why there are so many, because Spinosaurus is such an intriguing dinosaur!

Killekor
Bigger than a camarasaurus,
and with a bite more stronger that the T-Rex bite,
Ticamasaurus is certainly the king of the Jurassic period.

With Balaur feet, dromaeosaurus bite, microraptor wings, and a terrible poison, the Deinoraptor Dromaeonychus is a lethal enemy for the most ferocious hybrid too.

My Repaints Thread: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5104.0

My Art And Sculptures Thread: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5170

My Dioramas Thread: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5195.0

My Collection Thread: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5438

Takama

Blade-of-the-Moon

Now I'm not sure I want the W Dragon.. ugh..

I saw a release schedule on Facebook, looks like around 2 months per figure or is it closer to 3? I can't recall when the Indoraptor went up for preorder.  Seems they are hoping to get to the Spino by June though..

PlasticResinHeroes

PLASTIC RESIN HEROES
INSTAGRAM | FACEBOOK

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: