News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Dreadnoughtus model made by myself

Started by Dinojunior, January 06, 2019, 01:54:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dinojunior

I made a model of Dreadnoughtus by hand. I also painted it by hand. Since I am visually impaired it is kind of difficult for me to sculpt it by hand. i will try to give you all a link to see what it looks like!

https://img00.deviantart.net/b7e4/i/2018/344/f/d/dreadnoughtus_model_by_prehistoricmaster12-dcu3v8x.jpg

Copy that address up above and it'll take you to the model picture.

Brocc21

That's pretty nice work you did there.
"Boy do I hate being right all the time."

Jetdin

Dinojunior

Sorry if you all were looking to buy it I already sold it to a friend. But it was about 6 inches tall and about 7 inches long.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.