News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Thrasher Rex Repair question

Started by Mosesarea51, January 10, 2019, 03:21:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mosesarea51

Hey guys new guy here to this forum, I don't know if this issue fits in this section, but I am interested in repairing my newly acquired Jurassic Park Thrasher T Rex. I love the Ted Brothers youtube channel, the restoration he did on his Thrasher Rex was very informative, but I have a couple issues different with mine than he did with his repair.

The teeth on the Rex's jaw have some wear to them, in fact a couple are missing on the front lower, is there any good method for reshaping, replacing, or reforming the plastic on the really worn ones? Any help with this would be most appreciated, I figured I'd as here so someone with more expertise could fill me in:)

Also what glue is best for repairing the type of rubber these are made of?

Thanks guys!!

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.