You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Looking for the original The Lost World Parasaurolophus figure by Kenner

Started by Mr. Challenger, March 09, 2019, 05:48:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr. Challenger

Hi guys!
I will love to add the original The Lost World Parasaurolophus figure by Kenner to my collection. I wonder if somebody around here have one for sale in good enough conditions.
I don't need the original packaging or a completely new unopened one, although it will be great if that was the case.
I don't mind if the electronic sounds doesn't work anymore but the legs have to be still working at least. I understad that it's an old figure and a very appreciated one, but I just don't want to expend my life savings on a thing that doesn't even works :))

I'm interested in the ornithosuchus of the same line as well.

Thanks to whoever read this. I appreciate your help.
I'm waiting for your answers and your offerings  ;)

stargatedalek

I have a Parasaurolophus, paint is a little worn but overall good, and legs worked last I checked. I can try giving it some batteries and see if the sounds work.

PM me with any offers, and I will get you photos.

Mr. Challenger

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.