You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

[Change.org] Gallimimus and Tyrannosaurus Rematch for Jurassic World 3

Started by Loon, March 09, 2019, 11:51:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Loon

This is very important. This is a totally real, totally not made-by-me, petition that needs to reach 100 signatures. It'll then be sent to Collin Trevorrow, really, and we will get the long awaited rematch between Gallimimus and the Tyrannosaurus in Jurassic World 3.

Sign Here

Figure 1: Truth

Please sign, if we reach 100 signatures, the Gallimimus will get her revenge.

#GallimimusRematch

ITdactyl

;D

On a serious note, I don't think size would really matter.  Although I'm just too jaded after seeing large birds (like swans) being brutalized by tiny fishers [less than half the size of the bird].

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.