News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

enquiry...

Started by darylj, September 01, 2012, 08:38:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

darylj

I am looking at putting some bits on ebay, but first of all wanted to see if people think it is worth while... or if anyone on the site here is interested... I have...

two pretty battered invicta t-rex
two invicta iguandon
two invicta stegosaurus
two invicta cetiosaurus
one invicta triceratops
one invicta pteranodon

one larami pteranodon
one larami diplodocus

one old green carnegie safari dimetrodon
and one small brown toob mini brachiosaurus

i can post pictures... and also will have a lot mroe to come when i raid the rest of the loft.

any thoughts?

Ikessauro

I would buy some of them depending on the condition. The ones listed below.

invicta stegosaurus
invicta cetiosaurus
invicta pteranodon

one old green carnegie safari dimetrodon

darylj

Some are in good condition,  others are battered,  I will upload pics tonight x

darylj

for the record... very sorry.. but ive had lots of trouble with pictures.. tho i can upload if wanted. sorry for the inconvenience

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.