News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Giganotosaurus eyes and teeth.

Started by Jetoar, September 02, 2012, 08:16:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jetoar

Hello friends i fix the eyes and teeth of my Bullyland Giganotosaurus. Bullyland have a problem: Their figures like as drunk with these eyes  :)).

You can see its fixed eyes and teeth.

Another view of its head  ^-^.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

pylraster

Great work. This simple modification made this Giga more respectable.

Jetoar

Quote from: pylraster on September 03, 2012, 02:36:43 AM
Great work. This simple modification made this Giga more respectable.

Thanks  :)) ! I think the same. Bullyland shuld to paint the eyes more accurate and change other things, for example colors, from my point of view ^-^.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

brontodocus

What a difference a slight alteration can make! :) Yes, Bullyland has never been good paint job wise, especially when it comes to their dinosaurs.

Oh Lord, won't you buy me a T-rex by Krentz? My friends all have Sideshow, I must make amends.

Jetoar

Quote from: brontodocus on September 03, 2012, 02:04:31 PM
What a difference a slight alteration can make! :) Yes, Bullyland has never been good paint job wise, especially when it comes to their dinosaurs.

Thanks  ^-^! I think the same. Bullyland need to fix the eyes of their figures because I think that the eyes is a very important in a figure because is its expresion. They should not paint drunk eyes in their predator dinosaurs  ;D.

juju1305

Couldn't agree more with the comments above. This slight alteration changes the whole figure and makes it look a lot better.
Great Job !!!  ^-^

ZoPteryx

Quote from: juju1305 on September 03, 2012, 08:29:17 PM
Couldn't agree more with the comments above. This slight alteration changes the whole figure and makes it look a lot better.
Great Job !!!  ^-^

Ditto that! ;)

pylraster

Now, if only somebody could do that for the Bullyland Spino. :D

Jetoar

Great Job !!!  ^-^

Thanks  ^-^!. If my Giganotosaurus will be able to speak, it said thanks. I do not like drunk eyes  ^-^.

Jetoar

Quote from: Zopteryx on September 04, 2012, 12:18:36 AM
Great Job !!!  ^-^

Ditto that! ;)

;D Thanks!

Jetoar

Quote from: pylraster on September 04, 2012, 04:01:41 AM
Now, if only somebody could do that for the Bullyland Spino. :D

I think that when i will have  the Spino, I will do the same with it and other changes for example teeth and shiny colors  ;D.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.