News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Syndicate Bias' Repaints

Started by Syndicate Bias, April 21, 2019, 10:16:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shonisaurus

You are left with fable Sydicate Bias I do not have that mastery for my misfortune.

Syndicate Bias

Quote from: Shonisaurus on November 04, 2019, 11:11:07 PM
You are left with fable Sydicate Bias I do not have that mastery for my misfortune.

Thanks bud, new pictures of Essien might be up later today I gotta do a couple more things I'm not quite certain I like the way it's going though.

Syndicate Bias

New Version

Original

Almost done! I'm still deciding if I should give it the white tips and streaks in it's spine and neck I'm not sure yet.

Other than that All I have left to do is give the underside a lil wash and finish up the claws and feet and mouth.

Shonisaurus

The repainting of the PNSO Sydicate Bias spinosaurus looks great on you. You are a true artist and craftsman at the same time when repainting your figures. Nice models I congratulate you.

KeU

Looks fantastic! The improvement in your painting is very apparent. Good stuff.

Syndicate Bias

Nah haha I'm still a noob at this but since I had to stop my Spino ever since I have left it cold for another time. It's almost done anyways but I got impatient due to wanting to redo a favourite of mine so here is the first picture of progress  ^-^

Just coated it with a hint of naples yellow toned down with white by 4 shades.

Hopefully this time around I can do it some justice

This year might not be as big in terms of dinosaurs due to some balances I want to bring to it with other projects but I am getting the Mo Models Giganotosaurus soon I'll post pictures of that one here to show my herd of Gigas and maybe just maybe repaint it as well.

Syndicate Bias

Carcha model version 2 finished except for the base might post finished pictures tomorrow. The eyes are painted this time B @Bokisaurus 😂 I promise

Looking for any suggestions on what figures/models to try next. I'm looking to paint more. Only other thing to post is my plans to finish Essien which will either be this weekend or the next depends on how busy I am. Lucas is getting a bit of a touch up again for some blending issues I had with it and the left leg still bothers me.

Syndicate Bias

Shonisaurus

S @Syndicate Bias The repainted giganotosaurus theropod has turned out great, although perhaps it would be prettier with bright ones that stood out, you have done an excellent job anyway.

Syndicate Bias

Quote from: Shonisaurus on February 11, 2020, 08:11:17 AM
S @Syndicate Bias The repainted giganotosaurus theropod has turned out great, although perhaps it would be prettier with bright ones that stood out, you have done an excellent job anyway.

I'm not sure Shoni. After the last paint app I did on it, this one seems better at least to me :p

Pretty horrendous in comparison if I'm being terribly honest. Let's just agree the new one is a female for the lack of vibrant colours 😂

KeU

Sick work.
I think I have seen a similar Carcharodontosaurus color scheme somewhere, looks great.
Noticed the paint is a wee bit glossier than the other repaints.
Is it because of the different figure materials?

Syndicate Bias

Quote from: KeU on April 23, 2020, 05:51:32 PM
Sick work.
I think I have seen a similar Carcharodontosaurus color scheme somewhere, looks great.
Noticed the paint is a wee bit glossier than the other repaints.
Is it because of the different figure materials?

Thank you avatar_KeU @KeU  and no sadly the matte varnish I used on it was...well it made it have a glossy look on it rather than the matte finish it honestly takes some good qualities it had before the spray away which saddens me a bit idk how I'm gonna fix it  :(

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.