News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

I went to the Natural History Museum in Shanghai.

Started by brontosauruschuck, May 22, 2019, 06:17:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

UK

Shonisaurus

Beautiful story and beautiful photographs. You are fortunate to have been in the Natural History Museum of Shanghai.

Halichoeres

That looks like a great museum! Too bad you weren't able to savor it more.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

ceratopsian

Thanks for this virtual visit.  I always enjoy glimpses of museums I don't know.

DinoToyForum

Thanks for sharing, impressive museum.

The mystery plesiosaur must remain a mystery, because it has a generic dinosaur head. Shame, because the rest of the body is pretty good!

Libraraptor

What a great Report about a cool museum.  Thank you for sharing!

Fenestra

This was so much fun! Thank you so much!  ^-^
I clicked a few videos and was blown away by the noise that Chinese school kids make! LOL

p.s. The bovid laying down with the super large horns in the first part is a Watusi cow/bull.

ITdactyl

That was an awesome virtual "tour"; thanks for sharing.

That lion with the special facial expression made my day.

brontosauruschuck

Quote from: Fenestra on June 02, 2019, 11:18:44 PM
This was so much fun! Thank you so much!  ^-^
I clicked a few videos and was blown away by the noise that Chinese school kids make! LOL

p.s. The bovid laying down with the super large horns in the first part is a Watusi cow/bull.

THANK YOU! And thank you all for the kind words.