News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Playmobil Dinos

Started by alexeratops, September 09, 2012, 10:33:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alexeratops

Hi, I wanted to start a topic on playmobil dinos( I can not belive there is not one yet!  :o ) I have the T-Rex and raptors. What are yours? :D
like a bantha!

Ichthyosaur

I have these sets so far.  I'd still like to at least get the Brachiosaurus, Spinosaurus, and the Triceratops with volcano set.  I love the stylized look of the playmobil stuff...They're basic but a bit more detailed than the Legos(which I also collect).

"The Age of Reptiles" Rudolph Franz Zallinger 1947

DC

Great plants and extras.  I have them except the Pteranodon.  I just got the mammoths released this year.  They did a big release in germany this year that should show up in 2013.   I think the set is compatible with Chap mei, Hasbro, Tyco and Definitely Dinosaur figures.     There was an release a few years ago Polar Dinosaur had a smaller T rex and baby dino.  The Ice could work witht he mammoth release.
You can never have too many dinosaurs

DC

There is also a Steg

[attachment msg=18354][/attachment]

alexeratops

THANK YOU!!! Those were the first replies i have gotten on any topic! Thank you!
like a bantha!

Mauro "Raptor86"

I've got the Dimetrodon set. It's very good, especially the scenery and the gliding lizard!

DC

I think for the action figure category the Play Mobil sets are great.
http://www.dinosaurcollectorsitea.com/morrison_action.html

DeadToothCrackKnuckle

I have the whole 1st set. The second set can be found here: http://www.playmobil.de/on/demandware.store/Sites-DE-Site/de_DE/Search-Show?cgid=Dinos

©Julius T. Csotonyi

DC

Here is the Dinosaur advent set

[attachment msg=19437][/attachment]

CityRaptor

I might be wrong, but does the blond woman look a bit like Ellie Sattler, while the paleontologist is clearly of the "bearded guy with a cowboy hat" type?
Jurassic Park is frightning in the dark
All the dinosaurs are running wild
Someone let T. Rex out of his pen
I'm afraid those things'll harm me
'Cause they sure don't act like Barney
And they think that I'm their dinner, not their friend
Oh no

suspsy

Here are my current Playmobil sets. Looking forward to next year's Stegosaurus and Dimetrodon.

Pteranodon

Brachiosaurus/Giraffatitan

Tyrannosaurus rex and Velociraptors

Group shot

Triceratops

Fight!
Untitled by suspsy3, on Flickr

suspsy

Jetoar

Wonderful toys I dont have any of them but I would like to have them  ^-^.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

Wullewux

My daughter loves her Playmobil..she plays with it every day.  therefore also the chaos  :-\

Jetoar

Oh, amazing you have all figures  ^-^.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

suspsy

Playmobil's North American sites have updated for 2013, including the new Dino sets:

http://www.playmobil.ca/on/demandware.store/Sites-CA-Site/en_CA/Search-Show?cgid=Dinos

Those prices are nasty. :(

SBell

Quote from: suspsy on January 09, 2013, 03:49:14 PM
Playmobil's North American sites have updated for 2013, including the new Dino sets:

http://www.playmobil.ca/on/demandware.store/Sites-CA-Site/en_CA/Search-Show?cgid=Dinos

Those prices are nasty. :(

They're even higher on the US site!

docronnie

They are also very expensive here in the Philippines.  :(
Keep The Magic Alive and Kicking! :-)

docronnie

Here are a few that I have recently acquired:

Keep The Magic Alive and Kicking! :-)

suspsy

Here's the 2013 Stegosaurus set. The newly hatched babies are adorable. :)

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: