News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

►NEW!!◄ Baby Triceratops - full body - Available to purchase now!!

Started by Brolyss4, September 27, 2019, 01:09:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brolyss4

BABY TRICERATOPS

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
AVAILABLE TO PURCHASE NOW!!

Dear friends, I want to present to you my new sculpture, a cute baby Triceratops walking with no worries, Resin model kits are ready to ship worldwide right now. Below you can see pictures of finished and based samples as well as the white resin casts so you can see the quality of the work you will get.

You can see other dino custom, painted models and other works I´ve done in my FB page www.facebook.com/ArquimiaModels

► About the kit ◄

Brand: ArquimiaModels No.3
Species: Triceratops - Baby
Sculptor: Cesar Gomez
Scale: no specific scale, it fits 1/10 to 1/15
Lenght: 16 cm (6.3 inch), no base is included, however I can include a wooden tinted base just like the ones in the pictures for extra $12 USD
Material: Smooth-on white plastic resin, kit consists in 2 pieces, head and body as you can see in pictures
Release date: Now shipping!

Price for kit: $58 usd including international shipping with tracking number

For orders please send private message here, or by e-mail to [email protected], or by message in my FB page

Brocc21

"Boy do I hate being right all the time."

PhilSauria

Looks great and I'd love to have one but it's out of my price range unfortunately with the conversion coming to $85 Australian and for something that still has to be painted.

Terrific sculpt though.

Brolyss4

This beautiful model kit is available again, make your order and paint your baby triceratops to make it look like the samples above!!

Brolyss4

This beautiful model kit is available again, make your order and paint your baby triceratops to make it look like the samples above!!

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.