You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

To whom must I send my reviews for the AnimalToyBlog.

Started by Prehistory Resurrection, October 22, 2019, 03:43:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Prehistory Resurrection

Hello everyone, I hope you are all fine. I cannot contain my excitement to review for both the DinosaurToyBlog and the newly created AnimalToyBlog, but I have a problem. I do not know to whom I must send my reviews for the AnimalToyBlog. Please let me know to whom I must send my reviews. Thank you for your attention.

Ravonium

If you're a guest reviewer, then you send your review to [email protected] (at least according to the 'Submit a review' page)

That reminds me; I really need to write and submit a new review for there...

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.