News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Papo 2020

Started by Renecito, November 28, 2019, 05:18:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Syndicate Bias

I'm vastly more excited for what they haven't revealed

Mirroraptor

Quote from: Flaffy on December 03, 2019, 06:38:10 AM
A masiakasaurus in a quadrupedal pose?
Yikes. My expectations have been drastically lowered. Seems like Papo really likes their painful poses.
Hope it doesn't look as awkward as the Acrocanthosaurus.

More similar to PAPO Ceratosaurus in some ways. :)

Shonisaurus

I celebrate that Papo has focused on a dark prehistoric animal in this case a masiakasaurus in quadruped pose will be interesting to visualize.

GojiraGuy1954

Guys, maybe the theropod is a Carcharodontosaurus to go with their new Spino
Shrek 4 is an underrated masterpiece

Shonisaurus

avatar_GojiraGuy1954 @TheRealSpinoRex What do you rely on to be a carcharodontosaurus? Perhaps you have news that the first photo's theropod is really a carcharodontosaurus? Is new news leaked?

Killekor

Quote from: Mirroraptor on December 03, 2019, 06:28:54 AM
Quote from: PumperKrickel on December 02, 2019, 04:32:06 PM
Quote from: Mirroraptor on December 02, 2019, 10:13:45 AM
I got new news claiming that the long neck one could be a Masiakasaurus.

Quote from: Syndicate Bias on December 02, 2019, 03:52:52 PM
4 will be new sculpts

2 repaints

Are these actual news or just rumours?

Truth. I have a screenshot about the Masiakasaurus, It's a four-footed position figure with head up, with a color scheme looks like this one but more longitudinal texture:

It is a pity that I was forbidden to publish this picture, so I can only describe it verbally until PAPO allow me to public.

avatar_Mirroraptor @Mirroraptor Could you send me a PM with the image? Thanks in advance!

Anyways, I'm happy to know that Papo has decided to focus on such an obscure species (for their standard).

Killekor
Bigger than a camarasaurus,
and with a bite more stronger that the T-Rex bite,
Ticamasaurus is certainly the king of the Jurassic period.

With Balaur feet, dromaeosaurus bite, microraptor wings, and a terrible poison, the Deinoraptor Dromaeonychus is a lethal enemy for the most ferocious hybrid too.

My Repaints Thread: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5104.0

My Art And Sculptures Thread: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5170

My Dioramas Thread: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5195.0

My Collection Thread: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5438

Shonisaurus

avatar_Mirroraptor @Mirroraptor When will the photos be released in DTF? I am quite interested in all the news apart from stygimoloch and masiakasaurus.

daspletosaurus

I think is herrarasaurus 😉

ChrisLikesDinos

Ah damn, I really wanna see that Masiakasaurus

Flaffy

I wonder when the figures will be fully revealed.

SidB

Hopefully they don't plan on marketing the slices. "Assemble your own dinosaur," maybe.

GojiraGuy1954

Quote from: Shonisaurus on December 03, 2019, 08:08:22 AM
avatar_GojiraGuy1954 @TheRealSpinoRex What do you rely on to be a carcharodontosaurus? Perhaps you have news that the first photo's theropod is really a carcharodontosaurus? Is new news leaked?
No, just speculation based on the fact that Papo made a new spino this year

GojiraGuy1954

4 will be new sculpts

2 repaints

Truth. I have a screenshot about the Masiakasaurus, It's a four-footed position figure with head up, with a color scheme looks like this one but more longitudinal texture:

It is a pity that I was forbidden to publish this picture, so I can only describe it verbally until PAPO allow me to public.
DM Please

oscars_dinos

Quote from: TheRealSpinoRex on December 05, 2019, 08:09:30 PM

4 will be new sculpts

2 repaints

DM Please
^

Shonisaurus

For me it would be something real that Papo made a new repainted spinosaurus different from his limited figure that is starting to be sold in online stores. I'm not surprised, that same could be one of the repainted dinosaurs.

On the other hand if the masiakasaurus of Papo 2020 (I already take it for granted) is going to be with a color scheme similar to the illustration of avatar_oscars_dinos @imnewhere it would seem to me a very good news. It is a very little treated dinosaur in the figure of the toy dinosaur except the safari masiakasaurus.

Mirroraptor

Quote from: imnewhere on December 05, 2019, 08:55:28 PM

4 will be new sculpts

2 repaints

DM Please
^

Sorry I'm not familiar with the abbreviated form in the English environment. Does DM means Dinotoyforum's Message?
I am very fortunate to meet the original author of this artwork. What needs to be added is that PAPO's products do not imitate your work in a real sense, but they are similar to your painting in color matching, such as the transition of color, from head to tail, from blue to red to gray-green and dark gray streak.
Anyway, this is all the information I was allowed to disclose. thanks!

Loon

avatar_Mirroraptor @Mirroraptor it means Direct Message. We'll see the reveals most likely before Christmas, maybe even as early as next week; so I think everyone can wait.

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: Loon on December 06, 2019, 05:12:32 AM
avatar_Mirroraptor @Mirroraptor it means Direct Message. We'll see the reveals most likely before Christmas, maybe even as early as next week; so I think everyone can wait.

OT.. but to be honest "DM" has always confused me too. I use "PM" or Private Message.

GojiraGuy1954

Quote from: Mirroraptor on December 06, 2019, 04:16:35 AM

4 will be new sculpts

2 repaints

DM Please
^

Sorry I'm not familiar with the abbreviated form in the English environment. Does DM means Dinotoyforum's Message?
I am very fortunate to meet the original author of this artwork. What needs to be added is that PAPO's products do not imitate your work in a real sense, but they are similar to your painting in color matching, such as the transition of color, from head to tail, from blue to red to gray-green and dark gray streak.
No it means can you send me it through private message on the DTF

Shonisaurus

Quote from: TheRealSpinoRex on December 06, 2019, 08:09:29 PM
Quote from: Mirroraptor on December 06, 2019, 04:16:35 AM

4 will be new sculpts

2 repaints

DM Please
^

No it means can you send me it through private message on the DTF

I look forward to Papo revealing his news soon. I go on Christmas holidays from December 18, 2019 to January 1 both days inclusive and I would not want to miss the new revelations that will surely be the last of the big toy brands. Then there will be news from PNSO, Recur, Favorite (all of them wonderful companies) but I am aware that I will not be able to see all the news.

I hope that those figures of Papo impress me positively as his impressive spinosaurus of 2019. I have seen the videos more carefully and sincerely that figure is outstanding ... maybe not as bright as Rebor's but outstanding.

I burn in desire to see Papo's masiakasaurus soon ... and who knows perhaps the new giganotosaurus (fingers crossed).

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: