News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Nanmu Studio - New for 2020

Started by Loon, December 05, 2019, 05:38:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Syndicate Bias

A @Anna Lee

Not yet released but if you're in the states then BigBadToyStore is the best and cheapest option

There's also Dan's Dinosaurs, I'm not sure of anyone else for the U.S.

Takama

Dans dinosaurs Does not actually have the models in his shop, he gets them from the manufacture itself in China, which can take 2 months or so to get to you once shipped.

BBTS has the models they claim to have in Stock,  in there wharehouse, and take only 3 days to get to you once shipped.

Syndicate Bias

Quote from: Takama on September 21, 2020, 03:55:16 PM
Dans dinosaurs Does not actually have the models in his shop, he gets them from the manufacture itself in China, which can take 2 months or so to get to you once shipped.

BBTS has the models they claim to have in Stock,  are in there wharehouse, and take only 3 days to get to you once shipped.

Ahh interesting to know! I only ever ordered resin kits from DD since BBTS has the cheaper Nanmu prices and shipping.

Takama

Just found out Via Lana times instagram that the triceratops is a 2021 figure.

Should we open a new thread?

Syndicate Bias

Quote from: Takama on September 22, 2020, 02:06:42 AM
Just found out Via Lana times instagram that the triceratops is a 2021 figure.

Should we open a new thread?

Yea it's about that time of the year anyways. I'm surprised no 2021 threads have been made so far.

Anna Lee

BBTS has the models they claim to have in Stock,  in there wharehouse, and take only 3 days to get to you once shipped.
I'm not in US now, but very thanks for your info. ^-^

SenSx

Quote from: Anna Lee on September 22, 2020, 04:41:39 AM

If you are from Europe, Lanatimeshop seller on Ebay is probably you're best option.
https://www.ebay.com/str/lanatimeshop
But ask for a faster shipment thant the default one because right now it's hell ( almost 3 months to get shippped).
They also have their own site with maybe slighty cheaper prices:
https://lanatime-shop.com/
but I personnally prefer to have Ebay and Paypal behind for security.

There are other Ebay sellers like Dino2metoys
https://www.ebay.fr/usr/dino-2-me-toy?_trksid=p2047675.l2559
But I don't know if they are viable, Lana can be trusted.

Or Aliexpress, but I don't think they have faster shipment option, and not often more secured payment option (Paypal), and assurance of satisfaction (my last experience with Aliexpress was very bad).
Also there are lots of bootlegs for some brands ( PNSO, Papo, Rebor...).

There is also that shop seller in Belgium for faster shipment because everything they have is in stock, but I'm not sure it's cheaper than Lanatimeshop, and their products are available later.
They only have Nanmu and some higher quality brands such as prime Studio:

https://www.lacitedesnuages.be/boutique_us/liste_rayons.cfm?code_lg=lg_us

Shonisaurus

When will your figures be available at lecitesdesnuages? I have ordered all three tyrannosaurus from Nanmu several months ago and for now they have nothing available from Nanmu in their shop. I guess it will be due to the pandemic without a doubt.

On the other hand, I ordered a paraceratherium from itoy on Aliexpress (less than twelve days ago and on eBay at Lanatimeshop the repainted triceratops from PNSO and I am aware from my own experience that the shipment will take at least three months in both cases. last with packages that I ordered in June such as the Nanmu mosasaurus and it arrived last three months in September. For someone who orders a dinosaur, prehistoric animal or another item from Asia or Australia I recommend that you take it very calmly since the Shipping will take time due to the pandemic situation, but the shipment is guaranteed to arrive yes or yes but very slowly (at least three months).

SidB

avatar_Shonisaurus @Shonisaurus , one can see and feel the relationship between waiting and "suffering": "patience" is derived from the Latin word "patior" - I suffer!

Shonisaurus

S @SidB I understand you, it is a matter of getting used to it, thus adding a feeling of suspense and illusion to our orders. The same suspense we had when it was the feast of the Magi in my nation or of Santa Claus in other nations. In this life everything comes, in this case the good things and the good news, such as the collection of a pack of figures of dinosaurs or other prehistoric animals, also come. This gives meaning to life.

Andreioli

Quote from: Shonisaurus on September 22, 2020, 04:15:47 PM
When will your figures be available at lecitesdesnuages? I have ordered all three tyrannosaurus from Nanmu several months ago and for now they have nothing available from Nanmu in their shop. I guess it will be due to the pandemic without a doubt.

I have several Nanmu figures pre-ordered from www.lacitedesnuages.be
The advantage of buying them from a company inside the EU is that you don't have to pay the VAT at customs check, so take those chinese eBay prices with a grain of salt.

I've been inquiring them about the delays and they said that some long-awaited figures have been loaded on a boat and they are expecting them at the end of September, they will propably be available in Octomber on the website and for the standing pre-orders.

Basicly everithing up until the Ankylosaurs will arrive, so I'll finally get the Allosaurus (blue), Apatosaurus (brown) and T. Rex (brown) which I've been admiring so far in other collector's photos.
Can't wait  ;)

Shonisaurus

avatar_Andreioli @Andreioli Thanks for the info. Honestly, I am going to buy in advance Nanmu's giganotosaurus in pre-order at lecitesdesnuages, it is a long-awaited figure for me along with the itoy paraceratherium, although it takes time to commercialize. I'm really looking forward to having those three Nanmu tyrannosaurs. I will place them on one of my favorite shelves.

Anna Lee

Quote from: SenSx on September 22, 2020, 12:53:19 PM
Quote from: Anna Lee on September 22, 2020, 04:41:39 AM

If you are from Europe, Lanatimeshop seller on Ebay is probably you're best option.
https://www.ebay.com/str/lanatimeshop
But ask for a faster shipment thant the default one because right now it's hell ( almost 3 months to get shippped).
They also have their own site with maybe slighty cheaper prices:
https://lanatime-shop.com/
but I personnally prefer to have Ebay and Paypal behind for security.

There are other Ebay sellers like Dino2metoys
https://www.ebay.fr/usr/dino-2-me-toy?_trksid=p2047675.l2559
But I don't know if they are viable, Lana can be trusted.

Or Aliexpress, but I don't think they have faster shipment option, and not often more secured payment option (Paypal), and assurance of satisfaction (my last experience with Aliexpress was very bad).
Also there are lots of bootlegs for some brands ( PNSO, Papo, Rebor...).

There is also that shop seller in Belgium for faster shipment because everything they have is in stock, but I'm not sure it's cheaper than Lanatimeshop, and their products are available later.
They only have Nanmu and some higher quality brands such as prime Studio:

https://www.lacitedesnuages.be/boutique_us/liste_rayons.cfm?code_lg=lg_us
Ok, thank you for your kindly help. :D

Andreioli

Looks like the Stegosaurus Green variant is being changed to a brown one:

https://gramho.com/media/2408533568895006388

Shonisaurus

Although this colored version is new and in a way much rarer than the green versions of stegosaurus, I liked it much more its old green version was much more attractive honestly speaking.

Faelrin

Looks like they swapped the JW color scheme out for TLW one. Not a bad choice though.
Film Accurate Mattel JW and JP toys list (incl. extended canon species, etc):
http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=6702

Every Single Mainline Mattel Jurassic World Species A-Z; 2024 toys added!:
https://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9974.0

Most produced Paleozoic genera (visual encyclopedia):
https://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9144.0

blnadal

Quote from: Over9K on December 08, 2019, 07:19:37 AM
I just got my first Namu figures, the Sinoceratops and the Indominus Rex, and I'm very pleased with them, despite the premium price over the Rebor stuff. The Indominus is just fantastic, though, I need to get out the hair dryer and see if I can fix that tail tip...

Is it a 2020 version? Her teeth are different than this one:

Over9K

Quote from: blnadal on October 23, 2020, 05:02:51 AMIs it a 2020 version? Her teeth are different than this one:

I ordered it a year ago (almost to the day),  and I think they might have done a run of them since then... I had assumed that the ones with the whiter painted teeth were the better knock-off copies I've seen around, and the translucent REBOR style teeth were genuine Nanmu... I could be wrong...

blnadal

Quote from: Over9K on October 24, 2020, 01:17:47 AM
Quote from: blnadal on October 23, 2020, 05:02:51 AMIs it a 2020 version? Her teeth are different than this one:

I ordered it a year ago (almost to the day),  and I think they might have done a run of them since then... I had assumed that the ones with the whiter painted teeth were the better knock-off copies I've seen around, and the translucent REBOR style teeth were genuine Nanmu... I could be wrong...

Do you know if the ebay store toysundercover is reliable? I want the Indominus Rex, but with the translucent teeth

Over9K

Having ordered through both, I have to say that it's a crap shoot as to which one will fulfill an order first. Yes, Dan's is a dropshipper and your Nanmu figures will ship from China, but they'll ship almost immediately upon the figures' release in Asia, where BBTS is GLACIALLY slow, and it's likely that they won't fulfill the order for several weeks, or even months, after the figures' Asian release.

For example, Dan'sDinosaurs has been shipping the Nanmu T. rex since July 4th... and BBTS hasn't even gotten their inventory yet.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: