News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Shadowarceus's Gashaponsaurus (kaiyodosaurus II)

Started by shadowarceus, September 18, 2012, 02:14:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shadowarceus

Hi! It was a wonderful summer and I'm back in Taiwan... I've lost the opportunity to go to Dinosaur Kingdom (dinoexpo 2012) in Japan but at least the toys arrived to Taiwan  ;D...

So, if anyone is interested I'm selling:

-Dino Kingdom toys a.k.a Takara Tomy dinosaur encyclopedia.. they are similar to last year's. but this time is focused in Chinese dinosaurs  50$ all seven includes the secret yutyrannosaurus :P. I can get as many so, if interested just pm me

-Dinoexpo's 2004 microraptor gui 40$

-15 CCsaurus (kaiyodo dinotales 5) all except for the tyrannosaurus AB, carnotaurus AB and plateosaurus A 50$

Wanted!!!!
Yes, I need something!!!
If anyone has the kaiyodo dinotales IV Therizinosaurus.... Very welcome to pm me and make an offer

Regards Everyone!!  8)

[attachment msg=18957][/attachment]

shadowarceus

CCsaurus Reference

[attachment msg=18958][/attachment]

shadowarceus

Microraptor Gui

[attachment msg=18960][/attachment]

SBell

Quote from: shadowarceus on September 18, 2012, 02:14:57 PM
Hi! It was a wonderful summer and I'm back in Taiwan... I've lost the opportunity to go to Dinosaur Kingdom (dinoexpo 2012) in Japan but at least the toys arrived to Taiwan  ;D...

So, if anyone is interested I'm selling:

-Dino Kingdom toys a.k.a Takara Tomy dinosaur encyclopedia.. they are similar to last year's. but this time is focused in Chinese dinosaurs  50$ all seven includes the secret yutyrannosaurus :P. I can get as many so, if interested just pm me

-Dinoexpo's 2004 microraptor gui 40$

-15 CCsaurus (kaiyodo dinotales 5) all except for the tyrannosaurus AB, carnotaurus AB and plateosaurus A 50$

Wanted!!!!
Yes, I need something!!!
If anyone has the kaiyodo dinotales IV Therizinosaurus.... Very welcome to pm me and make an offer

Regards Everyone!!  8)

I will take you up on the 2012 Dino Kingdom set. PM me with details.

UK

Hi, I will take the 15 Kaiyodo figures, please see my PM.

SBell

Yay! I will have the Dino Kingdom 2012 set and Microraptor soon!

Joe-Joe

Hi. Did you get my PM re the Dino Kingdom set?

shadowarceus

Quote from: Joe-Joe on September 21, 2012, 09:09:00 AM
Hi. Did you get my PM re the Dino Kingdom set? I'd like a set but can you ship to Saudi Arabia where I'm working? E-mail me at [email protected] with details as I'm not sure if the message system is working ok at the moment
Yes of course I can... EMS service to Saudi Arabia I'll send you the details by pm...

shadowarceus

Microraptor, and CCsaurus are gone guys... but still you can order Dino Kingdom's set!!!  hot selling now!!...

[attachment msg=19237][/attachment]

UK

Super speedy delivery by Shadowarceus, China to England in less than 5 days. Wonderful items, great price and 100% customer satisfaction here. Bu with confidence.

Thanks Raul,

Steve

shadowarceus

Quote from: UK on September 25, 2012, 12:58:31 PM
Super speedy delivery by Shadowarceus, China to England in less than 5 days. Wonderful items, great price and 100% customer satisfaction here. Bu with confidence.

Thanks Raul,

Steve
Thank you Steve I hope you like your Dinos  ;D

Joe-Joe

Hi Raul. Got my Dino Kingdom set today; thanks! :) Big thumbs up for such rapid international delivery and a good deal on a great set of figures!

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.