You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Chronicle Collectibles one:12 scale Jurassic Park /Jurassic World

Started by Smilodon P., February 23, 2020, 12:55:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Smilodon P.

https://news.toyark.com/2020/02/22/toy-fair-2020-chronicle-collectibles-1-6-and-1-12-scale-figures-380595

(I'm just going to post two photos and insert the link for the others, because I had a tiring day yesterday and as I got home at dawn, I need to get some rest.)😪

Blade-of-the-Moon

The Raptors I think are about as big as the old Horizon kit?

Smilodon P.

Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on February 23, 2020, 03:45:53 PM
If you are asking for a comparison size between the giant Horizon model and the Chronicle Raptor 1/6 scale figure, I believe that one was almost 16 inches tall, while the latter is a bit smaller, only 12 inches.

CityRaptor

Jurassic Park is frightning in the dark
All the dinosaurs are running wild
Someone let T. Rex out of his pen
I'm afraid those things'll harm me
'Cause they sure don't act like Barney
And they think that I'm their dinner, not their friend
Oh no

stargatedalek

Quote from: Smilodon P. on February 23, 2020, 10:33:14 PM
If you are asking for a comparison size between the giant Horizon model and the Chronicle Raptor 1/6 scale figure, I believe that one was almost 16 inches tall, while the latter is a bit smaller, only 12 inches.
If these were 1:6 they would be three feet long, they are 1:12 and a foot long. Similar size to the BOTM raptors.

Wasn't this raptor already revealed by them? IIRC it was something like $400...

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: stargatedalek on February 24, 2020, 03:36:09 AM
Quote from: Smilodon P. on February 23, 2020, 10:33:14 PM
If these were 1:6 they would be three feet long, they are 1:12 and a foot long. Similar size to the BOTM raptors.

Wasn't this raptor already revealed by them? IIRC it was something like $400...

I think you are confusing two different lines of articulated JP/JW  figures, Chronicle is apparently producing the 1:6 but Mattel has the 6" scale Amber Collection figures, it's kind of confusing.

1:6 https://chroniclecollectibles.com/collections/chronicle-products/products/onesixth-dr-grant-and-velociraptor-bundle and they have an Owen/Blue set coming.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.