News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Stegotyranno's customs

Started by Stegotyranno420, February 25, 2020, 12:59:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shonisaurus

avatar_Stegotyranno420 @Stegotyranno That repaint of Mojo baryonyx has been spectacular for you. I congratulate you.

Stegotyranno420

Thanks Shonisaurus

Tomorrow i will post the brachiosaurus.

Stegotyranno420

Mojo 2020 Brachiosaurus repaint preview.

How is it, do you like it

Shonisaurus

avatar_Stegotyranno420 @Stegotyranno I honestly don't see your Mojo 2020 brachiosaurus repainted.

Stegotyranno420

Quote from: Shonisaurus on May 19, 2020, 12:57:32 AM
avatar_Stegotyranno420 @Stegotyranno I honestly don't see your Mojo 2020 brachiosaurus repainted.
Oh, so its bad? Or you dont see it

Shonisaurus

avatar_Stegotyranno420 @Stegotyranno Hello, I did not see it on the screen. I have already seen a Moch brachiosaurus with cool blue stripes. ^-^

Stegotyranno420

Quote from: Shonisaurus on May 19, 2020, 10:57:16 AM
avatar_Stegotyranno420 @Stegotyranno Hello, I did not see it on the screen. I have already seen a Moch brachiosaurus with cool blue stripes. ^-^
I'm glad you like it. What should I paint next

Shonisaurus

Quote from: Stegotyranno on May 19, 2020, 02:37:27 PM

Well, paint the one that seems appropriate. For example the mandschurosaurus Mojo is an interesting figure to be repainted. :)

Stegotyranno420

Quote from: Shonisaurus on May 19, 2020, 03:23:53 PM

Well, paint the one that seems appropriate. For example the mandschurosaurus Mojo is an interesting figure to be repainted. :)

I planning on selling the mandschurosaurus, so recently i found a way to make copies of the animal using techniques

Shonisaurus

Quote from: Stegotyranno on May 19, 2020, 03:49:59 PM
Quote from: Shonisaurus on May 19, 2020, 03:23:53 PM

I planning on selling the mandschurosaurus, so recently i found a way to make copies of the animal using techniques

Well, sell the Mandschurosaurus and with a copy created by you you repaint that rare dinosaur, it is only a suggestion at your request. By the way, what techniques do you have to make an exact copy of the Mojo Mandschurosaurus 2019?

Stegotyranno420

Because im one a budget, there is not really a technique i could use. but here a peak of the color scheme i MIGHT use.

Jose S.M.

I really love that color scheme. I've seen it before and it looks really nice in hadrosaurs.

Stegotyranno420

Quote from: Jose S.M. on May 21, 2020, 03:48:40 PM
I really love that color scheme. I've seen it before and it looks really nice in hadrosaurs.
Yeah, But i gonna make it more greenish and  change the stripes at the base of the tail

Anyways how is my Repaints

Shonisaurus

The head painted green at the top and at the bottom white like the one you show in the illustration would look great.

Stegotyranno420

Quote from: Shonisaurus on May 21, 2020, 04:15:32 PM
The head painted green at the top and at the bottom white like the one you show in the illustration would look great.
yeah

Stegotyranno420

Due to my good camera being damged, i cant do a full showcase of the brachiosaurus. In the meantime, here is bootleg spinosaurus painted as the jp 3 spino. Warning the camera quality is bad

Justin_

I can never see anything of yours. Do you post pictures and then remove them?

Stegotyranno420

Quote from: Justin_ on June 02, 2020, 10:05:57 AM
I can never see anything of yours. Do you post pictures and then remove them?
No, They go away themselve and i have to keep on renewing.
Check now

Stegotyranno420

Quote from: Stolpergeist on June 05, 2020, 03:14:40 AM
avatar_Stegotyranno420 @Stegotyranno What site do you use to host your images?
? @Stolpergeist What i do i get it from google photos.

Stegotyranno420

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: