News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Stegotyranno's Art

Started by Stegotyranno420, March 27, 2020, 10:53:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

best spino?

1st
0 (0%)
2nd
0 (0%)
3rd
0 (0%)
4th
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: November 21, 2020, 07:48:50 PM

Stegotyranno420

Swamp Terror(Male Coloration):

Oasis Dragon(Male coloration, based on the one from my Sticknodes animations):

Shonisaurus

You have been cool the spinosaurus in its different versions of colors. A good job. On the other hand the megalosaurus is a very cool figure too.

Lanthanotus

Impressive bulk you gave that Spino. I really like it, after all, the biggest crocs are also often quite massive around their body.

Stegotyranno420

Thank you avatar_Lanthanotus @Lanthanotus .
Here is Sketch of my Spinosaurus Portrait

Stegotyranno420

Digital Paint Added
Mesozoic Life Project Ramses Color Scheme:

Oasis Dragon:

Stegotyranno420

My final Spinosaurus Aegypticus "Ramses " tribute to D @Doctor Velociraptor and the Mesozoic Life Project(Thanks so much, I hope the whole team sees this) for now atleast
Two male Spinosaurus (they are Brothers) having a fun summer day in Egypt.

Doctor Velociraptor

Quote from: Stegotyranno420 on July 26, 2021, 12:49:29 AM
My final Spinosaurus Aegypticus "Ramses " tribute to D @Doctor Velociraptor and the Mesozoic Life Project(Thanks so much, I hope the whole team sees this) for now atleast
Two male Spinosaurus (they are Brothers) having a fun summer day in Egypt.

Very nice drawing! it has good details
Thank you very much for the tribute

Greetings!

Stegotyranno420

Please share it to Blayken, it's my way of saying thank you.

Stegotyranno420

Just Finished Miragaia Longicollum with his/her young:

Iberian Dinosaurs need more attention.

GojiraGuy1954

Quote from: Stegotyranno420 on August 22, 2020, 11:03:49 PM
Its been long since i posted here.
This is a preview of a upcoming sculpture, and will probally be finished next year and be for sale in 5-8 years.
Its not close to being finished, so don't be so critical, although constructive advice is accepted.

please mind my humanoid fingers
What is it
Shrek 4 is an underrated masterpiece

Stegotyranno420

Was gonna be a very speculative take on liliensternus liliensterni.  Forget the 5-8 years part, that was a plain joke. Not to mention it doesnt matter much anymore as it's one of those "barely any fossil material" taxa.

Stegotyranno420

Brembodus ridens for avatar_Halichoeres @Halichoeres (based on your own drawing for anatomical reference)
I have to admit it, I'm pretty unfamiliar with fish, other than a select few, so sorry if there's any glaring inaccuracies

Two Brembodi swimming through a raging storm. This could be their last day, but on the other hand, they are holding relatively well compared to their lost brethren.

Reuben03

Quote from: Stegotyranno420 on July 27, 2021, 12:08:39 AM
Brembodus ridens for avatar_Halichoeres @Halichoeres (based on your own drawing for anatomical reference)
I have to admit it, I'm pretty unfamiliar with fish, other than a select few, so sorry if there's any glaring inaccuracies
Two Brembodi swimming through a raging storm. This could be their last day, but on the other hand, they are holding relatively well compared to their lost brethren.

really nice!

little tip for next time, reef fish like that, the water colour is brighter,
also try and draw the gills!

long as my heart's beatin' in my chest
this old dawg ain't about to forget :')

Halichoeres

Welcome to the dark side! There are probably 4-5 thousand known fossil fish genera. I like the pattern you chose, a bit like a pilotfish.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Stegotyranno420

Thanks. I wanted to do something other than another dinosaur. I am very bad with fur, so the Paleozoic is the best way to go. Might do more Paleozoic fauna in the future

As for the lack of gills, I was gonna add them in a extra layer for continence, but somehow it just glitched and I just didn't notice it was gone

Reuben03

Quote from: Stegotyranno420 on July 27, 2021, 02:15:51 PM
Thanks. I wanted to do something other than another dinosaur. I am very bad with fur, so the Paleozoic is the best way to go. Might do more Paleozoic fauna in the future

As for the lack of gills, I was gonna add them in a extra layer for continence, but somehow it just glitched and I just didn't notice it was gone

So so good man, love me some extinct fish!!

Stegotyranno420

More Triassic fauna. A Basal Sauropodomorph huffing to scare predators. No carnivore will stand a chance to him and his children[descendants]
This guy was made using my old method. On the computer. I used Sketchpad after 2 months or so. In between most were made on my Ipad

Reuben03

Shonisaurus

That fish is fabulous and the rest of the publications. It would be interesting if when you get older you can publish your own book of prehistoric animals, your artistic evolution is getting better and better. Hopefully you can measure up to paleoartists like John Sibbick. You sincerely lead the way in living up to that level. Your drawings are wonderfully pretty.

Stegotyranno420

Thanks you all.
Heres my customized safari Ltd 2009 dilophosaurus. Still in progress. It's a bit hard to see the details, but they will be highlighted out when painted. Thanks guys.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: