News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Starlux (with defects), Kleinwelka, Invicta etc.

Started by mnemosaurus, September 21, 2012, 01:44:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mnemosaurus

Hi all!

I've got a bunch of figures that perhaps could be of any interest to some of you. Mostly Starlux figures, but – unfortunately – all have some or even a lot of (severe) defects. To be honest, because of their general bad shape I am not sure if they are suitable for selling, probably more something for a modest trade. However, I thought it would be a good thing to at least put them up here, in case anybody would be interested!

I have made photo's that show the damages, but please feel free to ask me for a description of the precise defects.

Also: keep in mind that I live in the Netherlands, so shipment could be expensive. For Europe a package would be about 8,50 euro to 11,05 Euro (depending on your country), rest of the world: 17,10 Euro.

I still have to work on a new 'wish list' for trades, but I am very much interested in all kinds of old/vintage/retro figures, Carnegie and Kaiyodo's.

Starlux: Megatherium, Tyrannosaurus, Iguanodon

Starlux: Elasmosaurus

Starlux: Tylosaurus, Iguanodon

Starlux: Mammouth, both versions [2 gone]

Starlux: Monoclonius, Triceratops

Starlux: Rhinoceros laineux, Uinatherium, Stegosaurus

Kleinwelka: small version Brachiosaurus, dark grey

Marolin Brontosaurus

Invicta: Glyptodon (perfect condition), Mammouth (good condition)

Crackington

Hi Mnemo,

Some very interesting figures, even though some look like survivors from Jurassic Fight Club!

I've got some Inpros, JP Metal Dinos and Sega Dino-kings for possible trade, I like the look of your Starlux Diplodocus and could give her a nice "retirement" home (its Mrs C's favourite dino!).

Thanks

Crackington

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.