News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Andrewsarchus and other mesonichoids

Started by fgh46, April 04, 2020, 03:33:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fgh46

Safari

Bullyland

CollectA

Jurassic Hunters by Geoworld   

Libraraptor

I hope one day a company releases a good, convincing Andrewsarchus figure. CollectA comes close.

austrosaurus

Andrewsarchus still isn't a mesonychid, it's a member of Cetancodontomorpha, the group containing whales, hippos & entelodonts.

brontosauruschuck

If I understand correctly, part of the problem is that there aren't enough fossils of Andrewsarchus to do a recreation that isn't highly speculative. Correct me if I'm wrong.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.