News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Innovative Kids Gone Extinct Figures FOR TRADE

Started by Paleo & Fish Collector, May 26, 2020, 04:20:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paleo & Fish Collector

I have some figures from the Innovative Kids "Gone Extinct" set available for trade.

Saber-Toothed Cat
Ammonite
Arthropleura
Mammoth
Quagga
Allosaurus
Opabinia
Thylacine
Archelon
Dodo
Pterosaur
Brauchauchenius

What I'm looking for:

Play Visions Diplocaulus

Action Products Orthacanthus & Scapanorhynchus

Simba Toys Digicard Predators Cave Bear

Schleich Archaeopteryx

profnik

I have the groovy tube book gone extinct at home.

:-\ So can I get
Action Products I dig prehistoric shark is Orthacanthus & Scapanorhynchus
I didn't complete 5 of Prehistoric sharks for all's these years so I have the helicoprion an I still not have the megalodon and echinochimaera yet. An K&M mini saber tooth tiger and mosasaurus that I need for K&M mini  Prehistoric Animals to complete collection.

These 4 are Missing for I dig prehistoric shark is included:                Orthacanthus, Scapanorhynchus,
Echinochimaera & Megalodon

These two are Missing: K&M mini mosasaurus & smilodon

:D So if you some figures of I dig prehistoric shark is Orthacanthus & Scapanorhynchus i'll trade for small dinosaurs from plastic bag that just I got it at antique store two weeks ago.

Just Let you know what you think?

Hynerpeton

Walking With Monsers:
[about Lystrosaurus] Astonishingly, their vast herds make up more than half of all life on Earth. Never again will a single species do so well.

Walking With Monsters: (Hynerpeton) To avoid injury the males demonstrate their strength  in a strange  push up contest.

Gecko08

I'm also looking for whatever's available on the PV amphibians, groovy tube Arthropleura

Reuben03

i got tons of internal organs if u want em for that Brauchauchenius

like, i kid you not, my body is just full of em

long as my heart's beatin' in my chest
this old dawg ain't about to forget :')

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.