News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Original Battat Carnotaurus & Utahraptor for Trade

Started by Loon, June 26, 2020, 09:28:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Loon

Hi all, I have these boxed Battats for trade. I'm looking for a Carnegie Spinosaurus (2009), that may be a long shot, but who knows.

SidB

These are good value, especially boxed, but man, am I glad that I acquired the Carnegie "back in the day." Never thought that it would get so uncommon so quickly. It was a scuplt of superior quality, and still is. It's dated appearance notwithstanding, it illustrates an important stage in paleotology's understanding of the morphology of this unique genus, and it does so in an unsurpassed fashion. I wish Forest Rogers was still in the paleoart business. Good luck avatar_Loon @Loon in your search.

sauroid

"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.