News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Sara's Saurian Station

Started by Sarapaurolophus, August 02, 2020, 01:30:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KeU

Quality over quantity indeed.
Very strong start.
I can't tell if the pentaceratops is happy or annoyed over its new "hat".

Sarapaurolophus

Quote from: Syndicate Bias on November 07, 2020, 03:28:28 AM
Nice collection you got there to start with. Where you display it as well seems very nice it's something I tried to fix for myself early on since I didn't have a special room for them until then. I'm curious to know what other dinosaurs you are looking to add to that collection of yours.

Thanks :) I am, too, still trying to figure out how to display most effectively. IKEA Detolfs are pretty nice cabinets but they don't offer a lot of space, so I'm in the midst of reshuffleing and adding some platforms. A collection room would be my dream but for now al dinosaurs are relegated to the living room.

Quote from: KeU on November 07, 2020, 04:52:33 AM
Quality over quantity indeed.
Very strong start.
I can't tell if the pentaceratops is happy or annoyed over its new "hat".

Thank you :) Definitely annoyed, but isn't it a nice center piece? Kind of like a totem and the others have to gather around it. One time it fell off on its own and gave me the jumpscare of my life.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.