News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Looking for Battle Damage Gasosaurus

Started by Carnosaur, August 11, 2020, 12:54:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carnosaur

From what i hear this figure has only been avalible in the UK.
If anyone there could send me a pair I'd pay shipping.

Ikessauro

Quote from: Carnosaur on August 11, 2020, 12:54:52 AM
From what i hear this figure has only been avalible in the UK.
If anyone there could send me a pair I'd pay shipping.

We've got it down here in Brazil too. But shipping probably would be way more expensive and almost impossible to ship right now, due to the pandemic.  :-[

stegosauria

I found it really interesting that I found one here in Hungary and not in Budapest- yeah it's lucky that the Müller was built from our place just a 10 minutes walk away. But just the shipping would be like 50 dollars.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.