You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

What Would You Want Safari Ltd. to Make?

Started by Balaur, October 03, 2012, 12:35:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Splonkadumpocus

I'd suggest Heterodontosaurus, as it's an interesting animal that's rarely (never?) produced. Or Pegomastax if they want something more recent.

With regard to toobs, I think a "Life On Land" toob consisting of early amphibians and such would be good. Something like:

Eusthenopteron
Tiktaalik
Ichthyostega
Eogyrinus
Eryops
Diplocaulus
Diadectes
Eurypterus
Meganeura
Arthropleura

John

Hmm,pulling ideas out of thin air without regard as to what would sell well or not,let's see...
In my case,I would love to see based on what each line seems best at:

The Carnegie Collection:
Ceratosaurus nasicornis
Styracosaurus albertensis resculpt

Wild Safari
Edaphosaurus pogonias
Nothosaurus mirabilis
Pterodactylus antiquis
Placodus gigas
Sarcosuchus imperator

Don't you hate it when you legitimately compliment someone's mustache and she gets angry with you?

Splonkadumpocus

For marine reptiles, I think Archelon would be a good idea.

Daspletodave

I'd like to see:
Archelon
Kronosaurus
Daspletosaurus
Troodon
Pentaceratops
Albertaceratops
Centrosaurus
Chasmosaurus
Torosaurus
Lambeosaurus
Corythosaurus
Einiosaurus
Edmontonia
Brachylophosaurus (Leonardo)
Iguanodon
Polacanthus
Camptosaurus
Tenontosaurus
and some Chinese dinosaurs (surprise us)

Tyrannosaurid lover

We know safari makes at least 5 WSD and almost 2 Carnegie at year SO...
A new hypacrosaurus.
New styracosaurus.
At least 2 of the prehistoric crocodriles from the tube!
As for carnegie
New apatosaurus and a new Dilopho
When the time came out the amaizine animals that the time and extintion lef behind will be back.

KeU

Quote from: Balaur on October 04, 2012, 04:36:52 AM
Quote from: KeU on October 04, 2012, 02:55:17 AM
I am really really hoping Carnegie would re-sculpt the Acrocanthosaurus and Allosaurus at 1/40 scale.
Torvosaurus will be nice too...

I agree. We need that Zuni Basin Tyrannosaur in figure form!  ;D

Of course, any large Tyrannosaur in figure form is always welcomed.

Zhuchengotyrant

Hey!!!!!!! I want Safari to make the following:
-Zhuchengotyrannus
-Raptorrex
-Scutellosaurus
-Scelidosaurus
-Huayangosaurus
-Diamtinasaurus
-Yaverlandia
-Homalocephale
-Tuojiangosaurus
-Stegoceras
-Archaeceratops
-Zuniceratops
-Einiosaurus
-Centrosaurus
-Euocentrosaurus
-Monoclonius
-Heterdontosaurus
-Hypsilophodon
-Camptosaurus
-Altirhinus
-Ouranosaurus
-Protohadros
-Anatotitan
-Hypacrosaurus
-Saturnalia
-Camelotia
-Plateosaurus
-Mamechisaurus
-Yutyrannus
-Jobaria
-Eoraptor
-Herrerasaurus
-Coelophysis
-Majungatholus
-Torvosaurus
-Larger Allosaurus
-Pelecanimimus
-Ornithomimus
- Rahonavis
-Shuvuuia
-Mononykus
-Albetonykus
-Patagonykus
-Albertoceratops
-Antarctopelta
-Antarctosaurus
-Velocisaurus
-Maisiakisaurus
-Hippodraco
-Iguanacolossus
-Nurosaurus
-Texacephale
-Austrosaurus
-Atlascopcosaurus
-Qantassasaurus
-Wintonopus
-Wintonotitan
-Rapator
-Ozraptor
-Kakuru

That's it!!!!!!!!!!!
As you can read, I L.O.V.E. dinosaurs!!!!!!

-Zhuchengotyrant

Blade-of-the-Moon

Wow..that's one heck of a list ! lol

Hopefully you'll get something you like !

Zhuchengotyrant

QuoteWow..that's one heck of a list ! lol

Thanks!!! I still don't know how to post pics. I've tried everything! Even some you didn't tell me about! Still, nothing.... :'(
-Zhuchengotyrant

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: Zhuchengotyrant on August 15, 2013, 04:57:58 PM
QuoteWow..that's one heck of a list ! lol

Thanks!!! I still don't know how to post pics. I've tried everything! Even some you didn't tell me about! Still, nothing.... :'(

Check this out and see it helps you bud : http://www.dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php/topic,173.0.html

Zhuchengotyrant

I'm gonna try it out! By the way thanks for your help! ;D
-Zhuchengotyrant

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: Zhuchengotyrant on August 15, 2013, 05:34:15 PM
I'm gonna try it out! By the way thanks for your help! ;D

Very welcome. That's what we're here for. :)

Zhuchengotyrant

-Zhuchengotyrant

Blade-of-the-Moon

I'm not sure exactly what the issue is..but your pages don't seem to exist when I check out the links...I would assume that's why for whatever reason.

Zhuchengotyrant

-Zhuchengotyrant

Goldensamuel

I would love to see a utahraptor figure, and not just because it's my favorite dino, i think it would be a cool figure ( and it would be great if they made it to scale with some of their other figures )  :)

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: Goldensamuel on August 18, 2013, 04:27:36 AM
I would love to see a utahraptor figure, and not just because it's my favorite dino, i think it would be a cool figure ( and it would be great if they made it to scale with some of their other figures )  :)

I'm not sure if there is actually enough Utahraptor material to create a really nice accurate figure though. :/

Goldensamuel

Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on August 18, 2013, 05:55:18 AM

I'm not sure if there is actually enough Utahraptor material to create a really nice accurate figure though. :/
I know, but i think we need more Utahraptor toys on the market. even on places like amazon and Ebay, utahraptors are hard to find.  :(

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: Goldensamuel on August 18, 2013, 06:00:57 AM

I know, but i think we need more Utahraptor toys on the market. even on places like amazon and Ebay, utahraptors are hard to find.  :(

Well a lack of material explains why. Safari and CollectA have done one in the past though and if you count the Jurassic Park Velociraptors as Utahraptors then there is a score of em' out there..lol

Goldensamuel

Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on August 18, 2013, 06:02:27 AM
Quote from: Goldensamuel on August 18, 2013, 06:00:57 AM

Well a lack of material explains why. Safari and CollectA have done one in the past though and if you count the Jurassic Park Velociraptors as Utahraptors then there is a score of em' out there..lol
True, true... but i was going more off comparison, there are allot more say, t-rexes than utahraptors on the toy dino market.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: