You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Seeking Swim Ways Rainbow Reef swimming pool fish, willing to pay high

Started by stargatedalek, November 05, 2020, 07:42:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stargatedalek

For a very long time now I've been searching for the Rainbow Reef fish I've been missing. These are animatronic/robotic fish that move their tail to propel themselves around in a pool. I don't care if they're working or not, only if they in nice condition aesthetically.

Especially looking for a lionfish, pufferfish, hatchetfish, dolphin, koi and anglerfish. There is also a zebra shark from a line I do not remember the name of, but it was designed to be thrown underwater, not powered.

stargatedalek

stargatedalek

Quote from: Stolpergeist on November 05, 2020, 08:59:35 PM
Aw, shucks.
If I come across one of the ones you are looking for I will let you know.
Thanks, I appreciate that.

Reuben03

These are fantastic, I remember desperately wanting them when I was younger. Shame they never made more like a prehistoric fish line. I suppose robofish stole all the glory... I'll keep an eye out. Happy hunting! :)

long as my heart's beatin' in my chest
this old dawg ain't about to forget :')

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.