News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Eocarcharia's Sales and Wants Thread

Started by Eocarcharia, January 12, 2021, 01:17:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Over9K

Thanks much for the Safari Brachiosaurus and the Safari Diplodocus!

Great seller here, items as described, packed well and shipped super fast! Buy with confidence!

need4swede

Tried sending you a message, but it doesn't look like it worked - might be a limitation of my infant membership.

Interested in the Bite 'N Fight Tyrannosaurus rex. Perhaps you could try to send me a PM? Thanks partner!
- Swede

Eocarcharia

Quote from: Eocarcharia on November 16, 2021, 05:42:16 PM
Added a few new items and lowered a few prices.
Ditto. More stuff coming soon.

Eocarcharia

Okay, I just completely redid and expanded the Safari Ltd/Carnegie Collection section. Added loads of new stuff, including the Concavenator and Tylosaurus. I'm giving you guys first crack at them before they go up on eBay later this week.

Eocarcharia

Lowered some prices. Also added some new Safari figures and Neca Godzilla.

Eocarcharia

Lowered some prices and added a couple things. More updates to follow (maybe).

Eocarcharia

I'll be out of town for a month starting June 19, and unable to fulfill any purchases during that time. If you're interested in buying something, send me a message and I'll get back to you once I'm back.

Eocarcharia

Okay, I'm back, and I've finished adding a huge amount of Jurassic World figures as I'm eliminating most of my non-movie figures and then some. Proceeds will go toward the funding of my future Cyberzoic collection. ha

Eocarcharia

Cleaned up the listings and lowered some prices a bit.

Eocarcharia

Added some new Jurassic World items and lowered some prices.

Eocarcharia

Added brand new Extreme Damage Allosaurus and Claire/Dilophosaurus 2-pack + lowered some prices.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.