News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Small Imaginext Mammal

Started by Paleo & Fish Collector, January 17, 2021, 04:48:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paleo & Fish Collector

Does anyone know what this small Imaginext mammal is? I have no idea what set it came with.

stargatedalek

It's a meerkat, came packaged with an upright version and I think an antelope. I'm pretty sure Imaginext hasn't had accessory creatures in the dinosaur line since before they changed to the cartoonish style.

Paleo & Fish Collector

Quote from: stargatedalek on January 17, 2021, 06:00:02 AM
It's a meerkat, came packaged with an upright version and I think an antelope. I'm pretty sure Imaginext hasn't had accessory creatures in the dinosaur line since before they changed to the cartoonish style.

Thank you! It came with the Permian reptiles and the sea scorpion on eBay, so I assumed this was something prehistoric.

stargatedalek

Quote from: Paleo & Fish Collector on January 17, 2021, 07:26:48 PM
Quote from: stargatedalek on January 17, 2021, 06:00:02 AM

Thank you! It came with the Permian reptiles and the sea scorpion on eBay, so I assumed this was something prehistoric.
They did a few really nice prehistoric mammals in those old sets, I recall a mini Eohippus in particular.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.