You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Does anyone from the DTF know the bigbadtoystore email?

Started by Shonisaurus, February 20, 2021, 04:41:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shonisaurus

Due to the fact that the delivery of the exclusive Z gorilla from Rebor is eternal, the shipment is still paralyzed on January 13 I would like to know if someone knows how to contact the bigbadtoystore company I have sent two messages two days in a row to this email address service @ bigbadtoystore.com and he has not answered me, does anyone from DTF know how to contact this store apart from that specified email?

I would like to have that exclusive Rebor gorilla because it is so pretty and it honestly reminds me of the gigantophithecus that I wish I had.

On the other hand, if I am not going to receive it, I will have to risk buying another exclusive figure of that exclusive Rebor gorilla Z, but first of all if someone knows how to contact this company I would appreciate it.