You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Discussion! our Desires for future Mattel Jurassic products.

Started by Reuben03, April 18, 2021, 07:06:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reuben03

Quote from: CityRaptor on April 21, 2021, 08:12:35 AM
Quote from: Reuben03 on April 21, 2021, 02:14:42 AM
Quote from: Halichoeres on April 21, 2021, 12:06:53 AM
I'm not much of a JP/JW collector, but sometimes I buy their more obscure dinosaurs. All their non-dinosaurs have been quite well-known ones, however. I'd buy some obscure non-dinosaurs.
same!
a mawsonia and a rhizodus would be more than welcome

I'm not quite sure if kids would be excited over a pair of fish. When it comes to figures, the Jurassic franchise has always stuck to amniotes.
as someone who was once a kid,
any toy fish i saw in the shops i had to buy. EVEN IF IT WAS A SQUEAKY DOGS TOY 4 year old me would be like "ok mum, we both know i'm not leaving without it, so let's just make this quick."

point is im sure if you stick a Diver and some exclusive plesiosaur in there (maybe in a nice swampy green idk) then i'm sure it would make a lovely walmart/Asda exclusive!

long as my heart's beatin' in my chest
this old dawg ain't about to forget :')

Reuben03

Quote from: Flaffy on April 21, 2021, 08:38:27 AM
Quote from: CityRaptor on April 21, 2021, 08:12:35 AM
Quote from: Reuben03 on April 21, 2021, 02:14:42 AM
Quote from: Halichoeres on April 21, 2021, 12:06:53 AM
I'm not much of a JP/JW collector, but sometimes I buy their more obscure dinosaurs. All their non-dinosaurs have been quite well-known ones, however. I'd buy some obscure non-dinosaurs.
same!
a mawsonia and a rhizodus would be more than welcome

I'm not quite sure if kids would be excited over a pair of fish. When it comes to figures, the Jurassic franchise has always stuck to amniotes.

Maybe if a fish was packed together with a spinosaurid figure? Kinda like how Chap Mei bundles multiple figures/accessories together in a play set.

With the recent (and very very late) trend of Mattel packing human characters with proper dinosaur figures, maybe they'll be open to introducing more "multipacks" with their regular line.
yeah im hoping for more habitat/paddock playsets as well as multipacks. if they ever made an ichthyosaurus, i'd want an aquarium set with an exclusive pair or something, that would ROCK

long as my heart's beatin' in my chest
this old dawg ain't about to forget :')

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.