News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Predino's classifieds thread (Wants & Sales)

Started by Hynerpeton, March 18, 2012, 02:25:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SBell

Quote from: predino on September 28, 2014, 03:26:13 AM
Can I keep the photos up here? Better then trying to figure its name. A photo does not belong to anyone once its online. ;)

Absolutely not true. While most people might not mind, that particular attitude may cause it to change.

Hynerpeton

Quote from: SBell on September 28, 2014, 06:15:58 AM
Quote from: predino on September 28, 2014, 03:26:13 AM
Can I keep the photos up here? Better then trying to figure its name. A photo does not belong to anyone once its online. ;)

Absolutely not true. While most people might not mind, that particular attitude may cause it to change.

I will remove the photos then.
Walking With Monsers:
[about Lystrosaurus] Astonishingly, their vast herds make up more than half of all life on Earth. Never again will a single species do so well.

Walking With Monsters: (Hynerpeton) To avoid injury the males demonstrate their strength  in a strange  push up contest.

Hynerpeton

Series 2 Dino takes stegosaurus

Not sure but i may be selling this. Gonna see how it looks when it comes. If i do sell it. Will be $15-  $20 free shipping. Money order only. Us only for now. Sorry. Paid $10 for it. Let me see how it looks when it comes. Will keep you posted. :)
Walking With Monsers:
[about Lystrosaurus] Astonishingly, their vast herds make up more than half of all life on Earth. Never again will a single species do so well.

Walking With Monsters: (Hynerpeton) To avoid injury the males demonstrate their strength  in a strange  push up contest.

Roselaar

You told me it was a Dinotales Series 6 Stegosaurus...

Hynerpeton

Quote from: Roselaar on September 28, 2014, 08:53:51 PM
You told me it was a Dinotales Series 6 Stegosaurus...

Oh no not that one. Not getting that one. Was asking if you wanted that one. I bought series 2 stegosaurus.
Walking With Monsers:

DinoToyForum

Please don't create a new thread for each object you want to sell/buy. Use this thread of all your classifieds.  I just merged your newest classifieds thread with this one. Thank you.

Hynerpeton

Quote from: dinotoyforum on September 28, 2014, 10:26:38 PM
Please don't create a new thread for each object you want to sell/buy. Use this thread of all your classifieds.  I just merged your newest classifieds thread with this one. Thank you.

Oh I thought it was for just wants. :)  i fixed the topic of post too.
Walking With Monsers:

DinoToyForum

Hynerpeton

Adding that i want Placodus and gerrothorax
Walking With Monsers:

Hynerpeton

Walking With Monsers:

Hynerpeton

Walking With Monsers:

Hynerpeton

Walking With Monsers:

Hynerpeton

Walking With Monsers:

SBell

Quote from: predino on October 15, 2014, 02:53:13 AM
Colorata fossil fish set

Which one? Also, good luck. It's not like Colorata sets are just available at a store somewhere outside of Japan. You'll need to find a Japan supplier or an ebay auction.

Which means if someone has one (or two...) they made a point of sourcing them out.

Hynerpeton

Quote from: SBell on October 15, 2014, 01:46:57 PM
Colorata fossil fish set

Which one? Also, good luck. It's not like Colorata sets are just available at a store somewhere outside of Japan. You'll need to find a Japan supplier or an ebay auction.

Which means if someone has one (or two...) they made a point of sourcing them out.

I have someone. :)
Walking With Monsers:

SBell

Quote from: predino on October 15, 2014, 08:51:29 PM
Quote from: SBell on October 15, 2014, 01:46:57 PM
Colorata fossil fish set

I have someone. :)

Which version of the set, first second or third?

Hynerpeton

Not sure. Is there a difference? And I should say i hope so. :( need to learn to not say i got something til its staring at me!!!
Walking With Monsers:

stargatedalek

IIRC its the "endangered species" version
with the living fossil fish

Hynerpeton

Walking With Monsers:

stargatedalek

this was the one you meant right?

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: