You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Predino's classifieds thread (Wants & Sales)

Started by Hynerpeton, March 18, 2012, 02:25:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hynerpeton

Ok looking for pre dinosaurs of all sorts. :)
Walking With Monsers:
[about Lystrosaurus] Astonishingly, their vast herds make up more than half of all life on Earth. Never again will a single species do so well.

Walking With Monsters: (Hynerpeton) To avoid injury the males demonstrate their strength  in a strange  push up contest.

Hynerpeton

Anyone have this set? Looking to own these. :)

And any other pre Dino's in this set. :)
Walking With Monsers:
[about Lystrosaurus] Astonishingly, their vast herds make up more than half of all life on Earth. Never again will a single species do so well.

Walking With Monsters: (Hynerpeton) To avoid injury the males demonstrate their strength  in a strange  push up contest.

SBell

As was said in the Tedco dicynodon thread, you can buy them, and the set with early reptiles, at the Tedco site.

http://www.tedcotoys.com/p/prehistoric-life?pp=24

But you don't get to choose the set you get.

There is a whole thread here: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=2177.msg58736#msg58736

Each set is missing 2 from the original releases. And it's unlikely you will find those from anyone--they are pretty rare now.

amargasaurus cazaui

Just something to add here but you can call Tedesco and if you get the lady who handles the orders in a helpful mood you can actually specify to some degree which bagged sets you want, although if you just click and order off the web site you take your chances and get what is sent.
Authors with varying competence have suggested dinosaurs disappeared because of meteorites...God's will, raids by little green hunters in flying saucers, lack of standing room in Noah's Ark, and palaeoweltschmerz—Glenn Jepsen

Hynerpeton

Oh ok. :) thanks. :) does anyone know what animals are in the early life and reptiles sets?
Walking With Monsers:

SBell

Quote from: predino on June 03, 2014, 05:29:07 AM
Oh ok. :) thanks. :) does anyone know what animals are in the early life and reptiles sets?

They are listed in the same thread that I already posted.

Hynerpeton

Thanks. I found it. Also are they really big? Look big.
Walking With Monsers:

SBell

Quote from: predino on June 04, 2014, 01:19:02 AM

They're on par with a normal toob animal--around 3" or so.

Hynerpeton

Quote from: SBell on June 04, 2014, 02:00:09 AM
Quote from: predino on June 04, 2014, 01:19:02 AM

They're on par with a normal toob animal--around 3" or so.

Thanks. You get 4 in a pack i think.
Walking With Monsers:

Hynerpeton

Anyone have one from the prehistoric crocodile toob? Want to paint it like from WWD WAlking With Monsters.
Walking With Monsers:

Hynerpeton

Walking With Monsers:

tyrantqueen

Quote from: predino on June 07, 2014, 08:34:46 AM
This German? Lol
Yes, believe it or not, there are people on earth who actually speak languages other than English ;) But seriously, it's a great place to buy stuff if you're in Europe.

SpittersForEver

Quote from: tyrantqueen on June 07, 2014, 11:17:22 AM
This German? Lol
Yes, believe it or not, there are people on earth who actually speak languages other than English ;) But seriously, it's a great place to buy stuff if you're in Europe.

No way! :o

Hynerpeton

Quote from: tyrantqueen on June 07, 2014, 11:17:22 AM
This German? Lol

I know that. Lol was wondering if it was German. Well i know it is. :) thanks :)
Walking With Monsers:

Hynerpeton

Anyone have a couple of them? Want a few more. :) also want a couple of lime green ones like this too.

http://i57.tinypic.com/2n72ud5.jpg
Walking With Monsers:

CityRaptor

Having some pictures would be nice, don't you think?
Jurassic Park is frightning in the dark
All the dinosaurs are running wild
Someone let T. Rex out of his pen
I'm afraid those things'll harm me
'Cause they sure don't act like Barney
And they think that I'm their dinner, not their friend
Oh no

Hynerpeton

Walking With Monsers:

CityRaptor

Looks like it could be a Marx Dimetrodon, or one of its knockoffs.
Jurassic Park is frightning in the dark
All the dinosaurs are running wild
Someone let T. Rex out of his pen
I'm afraid those things'll harm me
'Cause they sure don't act like Barney
And they think that I'm their dinner, not their friend
Oh no

SBell

The colour makes me think MPC. But it could just as easily be a Timmee or one of the many recasts that exists. Are there any markings the tail or belly?

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: