News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

repaint figurines

Started by tristana, June 08, 2021, 06:31:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tristana

Hi,

I am looking for a person equivalent to Martin Garratt to repaint figurines. The many customs formalities related to brexit lead me to look for a person in Europe. Can someone help me.

Thank you.

ceratopsian

I can recommend Ben Van Steenberge, who is based in Belgium. He has repainted toy models for me but he also builds and paints resins. You can see some of what he has done for me in my collection thread. It needs updating, as he has also painted a Tamiya Brachiosaurus for me.

tristana

Hi,

How can I contact Ben Van Steenberge ?.

ceratopsian

Quote from: tristana on June 09, 2021, 05:47:40 PM
Hi,

How can I contact Ben Van Steenberge ?.

T @tristana - Do you use Facebook?  If so, he can be contacted via Messenger from his page "BVS artworks".  That is how I communicate with Ben.  If you don't use Messenger, let me know and I can hunt out an email address for you.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.