News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Nixx's Stuff :P

Started by Nixx, July 20, 2021, 02:12:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nixx

Heya , I'm nix (tentative title). I make stuff sometimes. Decided i'd post some of that stuff of mine on here  :)) . Would love some feedback (also lmk if i'm breaking any rules :P)

Nixx

First up Two tyrants , one finished and one unfinished

Here's a daspleto i'm working on

And here's a lythronax bust i did a while back

Stegotyranno420

Nixx

Thanks! you're cool too  8)

Psittacoraptor

Very impressive, thanks for sharing!

GojiraGuy1954

Shrek 4 is an underrated masterpiece

Shonisaurus

Beautiful illustration and artwork at the same time. You're great.

Nixx

Thanks peeps, currently working on a render depicting a pliosaurus (wip textures)and some asteracanthus. Still deciding on poses and such.

Nixx

The pliosaurus definitely came about naturally and not due to any recent releases by any companies btw  ... ;)

Bread

Very nice models! What program are you using? I used to use Maya some time ago.

Nixx

Quote from: Bread on August 04, 2021, 02:05:53 AM

Thanks! Mostly blender and substance painter. Although there's a slew of other programs i use for specific things, like instant meshes or mudbox.

Bread

Quote from: Nixx on August 04, 2021, 02:23:44 AM
Quote from: Bread on August 04, 2021, 02:05:53 AM
Thanks! Mostly blender and substance painter. Although there's a slew of other programs i use for specific things, like instant meshes or mudbox.
Awesome! Yeah I have heard of Mudbox, but only took classes and worked on Maya. Always cool to see others use those programs, you never know what amazing things people can create!

Anyways, awesome models and keep up the great work.

sauroid

cool stuff. hope to see more from you soon.
"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

Danny

These renderings are amazing! Very very cool!!!  :o

Shonisaurus

That pliosaurus is very well painted I put myself in the place of the asteracanths I would not want to be in their place, the realism of your painting is such that I feel the persecution and the terror that those sharks must have when being chased by catching that fearsome heels predator. Realism assured.

Nixx

Thanks guys , i forgot to post these here but here's what i've been working  on

A  medusaceratops to add to my collection of judith river species.

And a quick little test render a threw together of two other judith river bois , zuul and gorgosaurus. Needs some major work done to it so expect a proper render soon  :))

Alright , back to lurking :p

SidB

GojiraGuy1954

Shrek 4 is an underrated masterpiece

Shonisaurus

It's medusaceratops it's superb.

On the other hand the zuul and gorgosaurus (diorama) is very beautiful, I suppose it is a sculpture, what material are the gorgosaurus and zuul made of?

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.