News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

(We are the best source for) Kaiyodo Dinotales

Started by brettnj, August 24, 2021, 06:29:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brettnj

Noting for anyone but especially new members that I am virtually certainly the best option outside of Japan for anything from that country but with emphasis, for the purposes of this post, on Kaiyodo Dinotales.

Having just sold my second to last complete set of series 1-7 (including series 1.2 and all secrets), I (of course) now have only one remaining (though I am working on assembling another).

I have most complete series available as well, in addition to hundreds of individuals.

If anyone is interested in these or anything else from Japan, please PM.

Thanks.
Brett

EmperorDinobot

brettnj

Hey E.D.

Are you referring to the Dinotales sets themselves or to my inventory?

If the former, since I can't post photos here, I'd ask if anyone else can or otherwise suggest e-mailing me and I can send stock images (or you could easily find those yourself on-line).

If the latter, as I wrote, I have the entire set, most individual series, and many hundreds of individuals available, so it would be far beyond impractical to photograph them.

When buyers approach me for individual figures, I have them send their immediate want lists along with the best options they have for obtaining those on it, and I do better (and not just pro forma by $1 or similar).

If interested in stock images, please PM and I'll provide my e-mail address.

Thanks.
Brett

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.